ID:32863

Well, I've put Pokemon Tyzua in the dark for a while, and now it's time shed some light on it. The progess I've made with Pokemon Tyzua v5.2 have been really confidential since the May release of v5.1. Since I'm also working on Ascension Neo, and balancing my life, it's been hard to find time to work on Pokemon Tyzua. But you'll that I've been remaking some internal procedures to make the game faster, and fixing things that were really buggy in the past. Because of this, the source code is also much more organized (thank god) than before. Things like these has made Battle Cove, and double battles possible within the game:

Double Battles!

Battle Cove Entry

Faster Loading Status Screen
*whistles* Now that looks like a real pokemon game. Good job.
I look at that and can only think three things:

1. How good and authentic it looks.
2. How much more efficient it'd be to code in C++.
3. OMFG RIPD ICNS!1!1

But seriously, good job. I like the work you've put into this.
Looks good. Are you going to update things to DP or is it strictly Advance mechanics at this point?

Also,making a Pokemon game is so much effort it's not even worth it. :p
Blah wrote:
Looks good. Are you going to update things to DP or is it strictly Advance mechanics at this point?

Also,making a Pokemon game is so much effort it's not even worth it. :p

Well, I think most things are up-to-date with DP mechanics like the speed priority and connecting type of moves. Other than that, I just need DP icons. lol
All I have to say is, YAY! *falls over*
Screens look nice! I'm working on converting some of trainers from D/P into byond icons.
That looks pretty cool. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.