ID:328775

Well i just spent a little while writing up an intro story for my game.

This is my first time doing something like this, and i did leave school at 16 mainly due to getting bad grades at most things and never wanting to go back, of course as i matured i did regret that, but well yeah i would appreciate opinions, C & C, Troll remarks, negative feedback and positive feedback.

Heres the link bellow:

Intro Story
You're a drop out? How come you never told me? :OOOO

But anyway, I was in an AP English class my Junior year with people who couldn't write this good, so you're fine. School is overrated.
Hmm, you might of left school early but atleast you know how to right at a 12th grade level
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Hmm, you might of left school early but atleast you know how to write at a 12th grade level

Fixed

edit:sad face and its also nice to know that you've sort of added some personal things into the game you've earned my respect for doing that.
In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Hmm, you might have left school early, but at least you know how to write at a 12th grade level.

Fixed.

Edit: Sad face, it's also nice to know that you've sort of added some personal things into the game, you've earned my respect for doing that.

Properly fixed.

Also, this is story is serious business (compared to the rest of the game). It's still pretty cool anyways.
I love how he have english class going on, now its time to lay my head on the desk to avoid further questions lol.
Teka... Y U NO POST IN COMMUNITY FORUMS?

I believe Angel Falls needs to be seen, and not just by your huge fanbase, but everyone on byond!
LOL "They're just people with no lives other than muting a TV show and voicing over it"
Wtf are you talking about? o.o
I like your BYOND Icon ^-^
In response to Kozuma3
Thanks! I made the Skyrim logo short enough to fit, then I customized the gradient. Surprisingly the text took me longer.
Nice job Tekasss :D keep it up you write better than me :D but of course you do...but very interesting though..and loject,Kozuma,and the other guy you guys are weird Lol:D
He's from the UK guys you don't dropout at 16 you finish school then.. well at least back then you did
In response to MechaCloud
MechaCloud wrote:
He's from the UK guys you don't dropout at 16 you finish school then.. well at least back then you did

LMAO
Lol thanks for the compliments yeah as mecha said back then at 16 u finished school and could either get a job or go to college, but I did so bad at school I never even wanted to think about college lol so I went and got myself a job instead.
I tried to do 6th form but i hated it and ended up getting kicked out for "supposed bullying", i worked a few different jobs for a few years and ended up going to college.
Well then I wish I lived in UK because I would have loved to end school at 16.
not like that any more you have to stay till your atleast 18 now.
In response to MechaCloud
Yeah. I would rather take school longer and have a better job.

By the way, I'm appreciative of DM coding now that I learned some ActionScript. Talk about irrelevant errors to the actual error! It's worse than Byond can be!

Speaking of Flash, in that class, I know more about Flash than my teacher. He doesn't know movement using ActionScript (modifying X and Y variables) as well as some button functions (click or keypress)
We start school at 3, so you would still finish school in the same time we would... I think... I have no idea when you Americans start and end school. Anyways there is a new law that all of the people in my year and below have to do a form of education for two more years, this means free college or apprenticeships for us!!!
Page: 1 2