Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:328906

I only have the demo version but, in the town with the boat if you go up into the trees and to the side, you run into this:

Cool.

Little bit of info to anyone curious: What you're seeing is a region which hasn't been palette swapped yet. Instead of making different tile sets for different locations (that are the same icon just in different colors), every location has the same icons, and they get colored right before you enter. So that is an area of tiles outside the current region. There should be a border of exit tiles around the entire town, but for whatever reason there are a few missing there.

I've checked the map file, and there are no sequence breaking possibilities associated with that break (in other words, you can't break out of there to get to the last monster, or something). I've fixed it in my local copy, but I'm going to wait until a couple more bugs come in before I release an update.

Thanks for the report!
In response to IainPeregrine
Hi.
I'd mentioned on the CoN forums that I found a possible glitch in the item shop in Willougnook. When I tried to buy bandages, it listed torches as my chosen purchase instead. This seems to be the only place it's happened, though. I'm currently in Eastarbor (on my way to see the monks, having just rescued Jonas), and everything else is going quite smoothly. I also wrote down the additional information you requested.
My computer's operating system: Windows XP
BYOND version: 4.0 Public, 479.1086
Regressia version: Revision 1.12
Hope this helps. I'm loving the game so far. ^_^