ID:32934

Keywords: drawings, gimp, insomnia, pwn
Original drawing, drew it in 10th grade (2 years ago), I think.

Redrawn and colored in GIMP...

That looks cool, but i don't know what I'm looking at <_<
You just told me to get a life for my post on my game, you just drew the worst smudgy shitcraft ive ever seen in my life, scanned it and put it on byond. Maybe your the one who should get a life their Startrekie justin.
You ban people from your blog with next to no reason. Yet you come here and do worse than I did. How does your logic work, Masterdan?
Smoko wrote:
You ban people from your blog with next to no reason. Yet you come here and do worse than I did. How does your logic work, Masterdan?

Logic? What logic does a troll have? He's not even a very good troll, I see him starving to death in a month or so when he loses what little respect he has.
It looks like you randomly scribbled on it in GIMP after darkening the outlines. There isn't even basic shading.

The sketch actually looks like a ship or something, but the GIMPed version looked like a fucked up badge or a piece of shrapnel.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Logic? What logic does a troll have? He's not even a very good troll, I see him starving to death in a month or so when he loses what little respect he has.

He'll never lose his respect. Just look at his blog, it's flooded with naruto fans who probably have trouble turning on their computer. Or they are mentally retarded (I don't like saying that, it's an insult to the truly mentally retarded).

How you could want their attention, I'm not sure. But then again. This is a guy that bans people for asking simple, non-offensive questions, instead of answering it.
Masterdan has no logic, he's a fucking retard.
He's just like Jeffrey S!

JK: What is it?
Hm... I thought you guys could infer from the blog that it was a spaceship... considering every other picture on here is one.

The geometric region on the original drawing is shields, actually. The actual ship just goes back from the cockpit. I just thought it'd be an interesting drawing to re-create. I didn't want to copy it exactly... if you notice I didn't use many (if any) straight lines. I think that let it have it's own unique style.
CaptFalcon33035 wrote:
He's just like Jeffrey S!

JK: What is it?

points to you for going out of your way to flame me! you're cool, man!
How was I going out of my way? Damn, blog comments must really be advanced compared to your primitive nature if this is "going out of my way."
Holding shift down in the pencil or paintbrush will tell GIMP to draw a straight line between two points.
Too bad I didn't want to draw straight lines :/