ID:32952

Im posting Quotes from other Anime games Hubs to Illustrate what is wrong with BYOND.
Feel free to make a comment about what your favorite terrible hub quote is :D.
1: "BEST NARUTO GAME ON BYOND!!! 180+ Jutsu that you can combind to make your own jutsus. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clans jutus. Best forest of death around. Friendly helpfully staff. Tons of Clans and Tons of villages with more to come."(Classic, of course its first place)
2: "The best Naruto-Bleach fusion created. We have 25 clans total, with 12 villages and 4 organizations. ***CURRENTLY DOWN BECAUSE OF INSANE HOST***" (this terrifies me, also its in the top 10 anime games :X)
3: "(looking for a host)People hav ripped my source lik Lilron and some others, but this is the original, play it while it last, this is to deppressing and i might quit" (LOOOL)
4: "Fast leveling. Instant teleport. Genin training village with 500 lvl boost and super-fast leveling to lvl .3000. Game is awesome. 24/7 hosting. Bugs fixed. New Clans. Jutsus and Villages. Constant updates."
5: "P-wipe July 23rd.Added Sarutobi ,Hatake and Kyuubi clan (must be lv1 ask admin) until it is actually up for selection.Join the party,be the best Ninja Fast way to level(waterwalking+puppet+weights)" (Those arent clans! your making the 9 tail demon a clan?! oh jesus no...)
6: "My Naruto game, lots of Fun. All Kage And GM Spots Are Open, And People Who Rank Get GM, Star Village, And Two Custom Jutsu's. So Come On In And Secure Your Destiny..."(rankers get GM, my god..)
7: "YO COME PLAY THIS GAME U WILL GET HOOK ON THIS GAME TRUST ME AND MORE HAS BEEN ADDED BRING YOUR FRIENDS PEOPLE THAT RANK GET 3 CUSTOM JUTSUS PLS ONE CUSTOM VILLAGE NOT A NORMOLE VILLAGE A CUSTOM VILLAGE OK THANK U FOR PLAYING U WILL LOVE IT AND THIS IS IN" (My ears hurt O_o)
8: "Naruto Vengence..Best game on Byond."(rank:503)
9: "The ONE and ONLY official Naruto Final Fight to hit BYOND!" (LOL, big accomplishment!)
10:"Version 4.0 Close To Release and ~Katoma Is NO Longer GM~" (Firing a GM is a draw to some ppl)
This game claims copyright and threatens to report any other WOTS rips on BYOND. Read the bottom of it's hub.

http://games.byond.com/hub/D-roc2k6/NarutoFinalFight
Haha, oh god.
If you would Dan, please send me the link to #7's hub, I'd love to read it for myself(I honestly don't believe you, that was waaaay too stereotyped for me XD).
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
If you would Dan, please send me the link to #7's hub, I'd love to read it for myself(I honestly don't believe you, that was waaaay too stereotyped for me XD).

http://games.byond.com/hub/Kesnerman/narutorememberthis
The byond rank is, i kid you not 666.
A little input:

11: "THE MOST ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE NARUTO GAME ON BYOND" (I don't frequent Naruto games, but I haven't seen anything to back this up, especially due to #12...)
12: (no download link, no active servers; no playability)
13: "COME PLAY NOW!!" (see: #12)

They all seem to link back to #12, in any case. You seem to do a lot of touting about the game; when are you going to show it off? :P
Oh Jesus! I just crapped myself! That is like the ultimate rip XD. I mean, the title was bad enough, but if you scroll down, it fits every little stereotypical niche that I hear about talking to people. That's truly glorious.
Hiead wrote:
A little input:

11: "THE MOST ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE NARUTO GAME ON BYOND" (I don't frequent Naruto games, but I haven't seen anything to back this up, especially due to #12...)
12: (no download link, no active servers; no playability)
13: "COME PLAY NOW!!" (see: #12)

They all seem to link back to #12, in any case. You seem to do a lot of touting about the game; when are you going to show it off? :P

The game was up for months, i already have the number 2 game on byond rank to back up my claims. Just because you havnt played it doesnt mean the FACT that its the most innovative naruto game on byond (it is. it just is.) I dont care what you say, your not an anime game fan, thats why you never played the game while it was up, and now that your trying to find something to insult the game for and the game is in the middle of transitioning to its Beta your a tad frustrated. Meh, the actual fans of anime games have already seen it.

Fyi that hub is meant for the Beta release, i put it up because its so freaking pretty that i wanted to show it off. Just because it says come play now and isnt up doesnt mean you totally burned me.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Oh Jesus! I just crapped myself! That is like the ultimate rip XD. I mean, the title was bad enough, but if you scroll down, it fits every little stereotypical niche that I hear about talking to people. That's truly glorious.

It probably should be a higher rank, but i think the games that manage to be a high rank and STILL are ridiculous get more points.

To clarify i mean rank in my top 10, lol.
I really don't see that the BYOND rank matters in terms of quality; it just shows that the majority of the BYOND Member populace has decided to put yours on their favorites list, meaning the game is popular but not necessarily good (I, for one, have seen some of the worst games reach #1).

Masterdan wrote:
I dont care what you say, your not an anime game fan

Of course I am, but there haven't been any anime games on BYOND that have caught my eye, really.

thats why you never played the game while it was up,

Clearly, because any fan of an anime game would have played your specific Naruto game, whether or not they liked Naruto (which, by the way, I do).

and now that your trying to find something to insult the game for

Or maybe did you consider that I was thinking that I might like to see what this game is that you're announcing so much for (and denouncing so many others for), and maybe see if it's decent at all (since, as of course you already know, every other game seems to be crap).
I have no problem putting the game up privately if you really want a tour, I just dont want people to start playing and trying to get stronger only to realize its not the main server.
Surely.
Hiead wrote:
Surely.

*removerd

Come on in, keeping in mind the Beta is in progress so lots of houses dont have interiors because im not done mapping, but the stuff from the alpha still works.
LOL! I even saw the one with PEOPLE HAVE RIPPED MY SOURCE one, and its a BOLTS RIP LMFAO
"Wall of Shame" hahaa it suits the contents
Masterdan wrote:
I have no problem putting the game up privately if you really want a tour, I just dont want people to start playing and trying to get stronger only to realize its not the main server.

You could probably post a IP for the server just for the people who feel like playing. >.> That way they'd get off your back. Of course they'd have to realize they couldn't save.
dude that was the greatist game of goa i played ever
"u r plai! itz a kewl gme i mad, jst lyke GODITZ did lol lol lol"

"ULSU IF I C U ON ANUTHA GAME I BAN U ND WIPE SAVE 2 KK? KK!"

http://games.byond.com/hub/Spade489/ NarutoBirthoftheLegendaryShinobi1337z0rv3r510

Hahah beat that!
masterdan can you put he game back on
Masterdan wrote:
Hiead wrote:
Surely.

*removerd

Come on in, keeping in mind the Beta is in progress so lots of houses dont have interiors because im not done mapping, but the stuff from the alpha still works.
why did you remove it

Page: 1 2 3 4