Smokey Joe wrote:
"u r plai! itz a kewl gme i mad, jst lyke GODITZ did lol lol lol"

"ULSU IF I C U ON ANUTHA GAME I BAN U ND WIPE SAVE 2 KK? KK!"

http://games.byond.com/hub/Spade489/ NarutoBirthoftheLegendaryShinobi1337z0rv3r510

Hahah beat that!

I hope you know that's a joke hub :P

And I'm guessing he removed the IP because he's no longer hosting.
DarkCampainger wrote:
I hope you know that's a joke hub :P

It's still funny =P
mastrerdan put it back on
Heres my favorite

1: "BEST NARUTO GAME ON BYOND!!! 180+ Jutsu that you can combind to make your own jutsus. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clans jutus. Best forest of death around. Friendly helpfully staff. Tons of Clans and Tons of villages with more to come."

also spelling mistakes are great and grammar gotta love goditz XD

combind i think he means combine
oops let show one more

Friendly helpfully staff.

lmao thats just great :)
anyways i like how the hub looks on goa

very very nice :)

and dashawn you posted the same message to many times o.o
oh heres a nice one lol poor mark

A 100% Original game(excluding that its based on a popular series) with a fairly unique jutsu system. We try to be as accurate as possible so come and play today and get the full Naruto experience.

realqmarks source lol name of the game is the same also X_X
An original Bleach game with the the best of the best in icons and game play and role play! We have someone hosting from a computer, we're lagless.

That last line is the best, wtf were they thinking with that?
RRRRRRRRRRRR
OOOOOOOOOOOO
FFFFFFFFFFFF
LLLLLLLLLLLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant decide, I'll just love all of them.

*goes to play them*
Hilarious..just hilarious.

7: "YO COME PLAY THIS GAME U WILL GET HOOK ON THIS GAME TRUST ME AND MORE HAS BEEN ADDED BRING YOUR FRIENDS PEOPLE THAT RANK GET 3 CUSTOM JUTSUS PLS ONE CUSTOM VILLAGE NOT A NORMOLE VILLAGE A CUSTOM VILLAGE OK THANK U FOR PLAYING U WILL LOVE IT AND THIS IS IN"
^This is my favorite one.Its just...lol
Hog2 wrote:
Hilarious..just hilarious.

7: "YO COME PLAY THIS GAME U WILL GET HOOK ON THIS GAME TRUST ME AND MORE HAS BEEN ADDED BRING YOUR FRIENDS PEOPLE THAT RANK GET 3 CUSTOM JUTSUS PLS ONE CUSTOM VILLAGE NOT A NORMOLE VILLAGE A CUSTOM VILLAGE OK THANK U FOR PLAYING U WILL LOVE IT AND THIS IS IN"
^This is my favorite one.Its just...lol

what is it called
Plz put GOA Alpha back because even though it will be replaced by beta me and my friends loved it and it kept us entertained more than REO or DMO so plz put it bak up.
Plz put GOA Alpha back because even though it will be replaced by beta me and my friends loved it and it kept us entertained more than REO or DMO so plz put it bak up.
No more multiclaning Itachigod1452..
Forget about alpha.. its dead
keep multiclan
so, it entertaining and it better than u masash
Multiclaning.. Ye its fun to be Uchiha+Hyuuga+Kaguya+25000skill points on start..

But its fun for a while.. Now its gone:)
Im glad..
Mashas wrote:
Multiclaning.. Ye its fun to be Uchiha+Hyuuga+Kaguya+25000skill points on start..

But its fun for a while.. Now its gone:)
Im glad..
multiclaning had us be our own naruto charecter Goa brought that to us thats why we should keep it but i kind of see your piont we should have more jutsus llike summoning

Dashawn.. There are many non-clan jutsus..
All elemental jutsus, bunshins, tai, gates, genjutsu plus new passive skills :)

Being an individual and orginal won't be a problem, you dont need to multiclan..
Page: 1 2 3 4