Multiclanning is stupid so it won't be staying <_<
Naruto Cries of SHIPPUUDEN!!!!!V2 IS HERE!!!Featuring the new chidori, Death Organization, Seven Swordsman ANd LBBO. Please rank 1 and you get maxboost, and if your the only one in your village, KAGE!!!!!
"Naruto Cries of SHIPPUUDEN!!!!!V2 IS HERE!!!Featuring the new chidori, Death Organization, Seven Swordsman ANd LBBO. Please rank 1 and you get maxboost, and if your the only one in your village, KAGE!!!!!"

nice thing to add on the Wall of Shame i guess..
Mashas wrote:
"Naruto Cries of SHIPPUUDEN!!!!!V2 IS HERE!!!Featuring the new chidori, Death Organization, Seven Swordsman ANd LBBO. Please rank 1 and you get maxboost, and if your the only one in your village, KAGE!!!!!"

nice thing to add on the Wall of Shame i guess..

Yeah, yeah it is. That could make my number 2/3 easily XD

Multiclanning is wat made GOA different from other games, just like dashawn said, multiclanning made your character your own
Itachigod1452 wrote:
Multiclanning is wat made GOA different from other games, just like dashawn said, multiclanning made your character your own

No, restrictions on skill set combonations need to be put in place for balance and to keep the game making sense. :P
If i'm not mistaken....the multiclanning was only in because Dan needed to TEST them..

And i found a few Quotes myself :D

"PLZ RANK GAME" <-- There WAS about 3 or 4 games like that on my guild page D:

"Whoever ranks game gets double the boost from before. All ban files have been erased." <-- yeah.....

"Im starting to be famous but i need hosts that i no that can host 24/7's/On Saturday July 21th at 12:00 Pacfic Time There Will Be A GM Tourny" <-- ROFL

and from the classic

"Friendly helpfully staff"

Oh and Masterdan....

DarkWizard
Hiead
and a few other "Anime Haters" have all Played WOTS. MOSTLY Hiead though, he actually had a character.
Masterdan wrote:
Hiead wrote:
A little input:

11: "THE MOST ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE NARUTO GAME ON BYOND" (I don't frequent Naruto games, but I haven't seen anything to back this up, especially due to #12...)
12: (no download link, no active servers; no playability)
13: "COME PLAY NOW!!" (see: #12)

They all seem to link back to #12, in any case. You seem to do a lot of touting about the game; when are you going to show it off? :P

The game was up for months, i already have the number 2 game on byond rank to back up my claims. Just because you havnt played it doesnt mean the FACT that its the most innovative naruto game on byond (it is. it just is.) I dont care what you say, your not an anime game fan, thats why you never played the game while it was up, and now that your trying to find something to insult the game for and the game is in the middle of transitioning to its Beta your a tad frustrated. Meh, the actual fans of anime games have already seen it.

Fyi that hub is meant for the Beta release, i put it up because its so freaking pretty that i wanted to show it off. Just because it says come play now and isnt up doesnt mean you totally burned me.

well Masterdan....Hiead is an Anime fan. He used to play WOTS quite often.

Hiead joined a GOA server i put up and seemed to really like it. I shouldnt have lumped him in with the other trolls
Lol.. Masterdan finish the game^^
i'm thinking of making a member account or make my actual account a member one, and you bet i'll rank goa! soon i'll make it! For the 198431437215253485th time, good work!
Masterdan, how could u forget the number 1 on the list: "THIS IS NOt A RIP IT JUST LOOKS LIKE NBOTLS"
This is the best dbz game if u guys love fast lvl an new trans join the battle now specail with our new trans lss2!!!!!come join and get big boost jus for joinnig..NO RULES


Best Game is up.i mean look at that ---------------------> [1 game, 6 players]


lol, it just remembered of a dbz game i played that i became ssj4 in 30min XD

Serious Inuyasha, which games is it?
Masterdan wrote:
I have no problem putting the game up privately if you really want a tour, I just dont want people to start playing and trying to get stronger only to realize its not the main server.

ever heard of filler episodes? well i have filler games....like 20 of them and about 15 of them are ripped or suck..... bring back GOA until the main severs up so i dont have to keep looking for more games, and keep up the good work
- About Botls Version5 -


Its no that we dont keep it up 24/7 but the new version has exceeded its limit on coding and productions we cant add anything more, thus its a really big game and takes a **** load and i mean a ****in **** like of CPU to run it or else it will crash thats why we cant keep it up 24/7 not because we dont want to because we cant
ROFL. yeah....he just doesnt have anyone to code for him anymore
STOP RIPPED GAMES!! SUPPORT ORIGINAL GAMES LIKE NARUTO G O A !!! XD
Pennywise99 wrote:
- About Botls Version5 -


Its no that we dont keep it up 24/7 but the new version has exceeded its limit on coding and productions we cant add anything more, thus its a really big game and takes a **** load and i mean a ****in **** like of CPU to run it or else it will crash thats why we cant keep it up 24/7 not because we dont want to because we cant

wow who is this? In anycase that got fixed. I've cut it down alot using lists and more procs.
Tac9588 wrote:
Heres my favorite

1: "BEST NARUTO GAME ON BYOND!!! 180+ Jutsu that you can combind to make your own jutsus. Sub clan system to get 1/2 of another clans jutus. Best forest of death around. Friendly helpfully staff. Tons of Clans and Tons of villages with more to come."

also spelling mistakes are great and grammar gotta love goditz XD

combind i think he means combine
oops let show one more

Friendly helpfully staff.

lmao thats just great :)
anyways i like how the hub looks on goa

very very nice :)

and dashawn you posted the same message to many times o.o

Wow well havn't we turned into the traitor. You were GM on the game for almost a year and now you wanna talk shit. Whatever.
Page: 1 2 3 4