tobis sever has admin abuse

[Elite] Lich Snuu(Kakuran): STOP
Danny(Son Of Master Leo)(WhiteHearts): WAT?
Danny(Son Of Master Leo) was just killed by admin!
You will regenerate in 1.25 minutes
Danny(Son Of Master Leo)(WhiteHearts): WTF
Danny(Son Of Master Leo)(WhiteHearts): wat did i do
[Elite] Lich Snuu(Kakuran): ur dumass was gona bug me

and i didnt do anything
Hello; I've read the rules on becoming a host to your Indie game. I need more information on how to apply and host a game publicly or gain any sort of permissions to do so.

Thanks in advance;

Byond: Kyomorinai
how the hell was isuppose to know that was newton!? If I had known,I would have banned him for life!
a never once banned EX why on earth would i do somthing dumb ike that?
this will lose all your player base.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0vvRZdJIM ...... i already want to quit............ that is just some of the stuff he did..... and my char is messed up so bad i have to start over.
may i host plz
Hello.
I'd like to know if it's possible to allow Jacko5 to host your game, Dragon Universe.
I played on his Server sometime way back ago, and I was really happy with it since he did a good job, and the Server was really fun.

edit:
heres a link to his post
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1076375#comment3670489
Need DU back up can i host a game?
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 1)
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 1)
The banned hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 1)
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 2)
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 2)
The banned hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 2)
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 3)
The allowed hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 3)
The banned hosts servers are inaccessible. (Server 3)
v21
This server is rated (no rating) by other players.
You are not one of the allowed hosts. Shutting down.
You are banned from hosting. Shutting down.
Connection closed. im not doing nothing man tell me what happens please its a error or what? :(
its dragon universe :(
unban me please :(
what happens? im not the unique o_O its a error?
unban mi server shit -.- its privade and spanish!
Why the game not up??!!!!
I would like to speak with you about the fact ive been abused against by your friend EXGenesis and would like this to stop.
Every time he sees me he uses a stupid reason to ban and then 240 hours later does it again.

Thanks in advance
Usumari-95
Could you ban Guestaccount from hosting please? That is Jin hosting after he was already banned. He is abusing his admin and making himself and his friends strong. He edits gravity to make it high for his friends. He also gives himself BP and nerf's everyone who is stronger than him. He gives himself BP and gets himself and his friends ssj and then they go and kill whoever they want after being edited. can you please do something about this?
Lizard, I wanna talk to you, I have an Idea about a really nice game,I wanted to make a project with you

Add my skype chokitu3
Can I host? o.o
My key, as you can see is Balthiear, I was wondering if it would be okay for me to host a server? If so, thank you. If not, at least I tried to get an approval. Either way, I await your humble reply.
Page: 1 2 3