Warning: The mods and admins here are corrupt. They banned me just because I acted on justice over a few, catering more to the game owner than the truth of the issue.

The option to convince and reason is still open even now, but I doubt they will care, only thinking that I will never deserve retribution. And besides, why would I care for such due to their actions? I seek vengeance, evil as it may be.
Humph. Add Keith to the last of enemies. His sig alone is an offensible matter, but his code of conduct is clearly that of a monster.

Bounty upped to 3mil nex for him to forcefully do the war.
Due to a misunderstanding and paranoia on my part, I've decided to waive Vroccan's bounty and award him the bounty he placed on me.
For every vehicle sprite someone sends me, it's worth 28,000 nex and the vehicle free in the nexus as well.

Also, the freebie cannot be more expensive than 225,000 nex each.
Yut Put has gone too far. Since there's a hater's club, I will personally pay 300,000 nex to the one that forces Yat Put to leave and never return.
Um, I am not even suffering?
lol i am gonna leave and never return in exchange for -9 nex
I'd pay you 325,000 to stay.
you cant pay me because i stole all ur nex

and there is now a 500000000 bounty on your uh hair follicles
Your not a proper nexian.
仁愛 說就是一個便便
There's an apprentice system for the nexus. Not everyone can be a proper nexian, which lets you USE nex and fine others.

EmpirezTeam is the community champion, so if you want to become a proper nexian, I would advise you ask him.

It wouldn't be wise to pick me. For one, the gov is lower, and that makes your scores the same everywhere. However, through him, your proving your loyalty to BYOND, and it's decisions to wage wars vs other places.

This is official chat.
What about me? Can I be picked?
Sure, I officiate you as a citizen via the key.
All hail the nexus.
The only thing I will listen to now is WAR. Good day.
But you refuse to even give that.
i like cats do you like cats
Yes. Sometimes one enters my room.
How much will you pay me to code the nexus for you
Page: 1 2 3