ID:332244

Post your comments here!
you ok?
hi hear because not load the game, I also because to know who is always very slow
not load the game why
not load the game why eee
not load the game why???
I would like to ask why the game is not much time online

Bleach WWA by Critical172
Fanned ya
-fan back-
Hey how about you dont give everyone max passives and everything but give a exp and delay boost or something so that everyone still has to work towards getting strong instead of being strong. maybe up the passive gain rates or something like that.
oh and why cant i play naruto eternal memories it says connection failed
Itachi

1.Great Fire Ball

2.Crow Genjutsu (The attacker is stunned for a period of time based on their reflex as they are caught off guard.)

3.Sharingan:Genjutsu Shackles (I think everyone knows of this. Jutsu use Tsukiyomi without the stabing.)

4.Exploding Clone Substitution. (Itachi will swap out with a clone dat is hard traps you in a genjutsu and explodes. (Chance of dodge is based on reflex.

5.Susano'o

1.Sword of Sealing

Has to hit by melee to work. 3 second cooldown. 2 character limit.

6.Tsukyomi (Has no limit has a one minute cooldown. Does half the original damage.) Sharingan has to be on to use!

7. Amaterasu (Aatsuki get immune 2x the speed leaf would. If used again it turns them off.)

8.Shuriken Clone.

9.Sharingan.

Can you plz host naruto eternal memories
Can i have a free shell for my game plz
why am i banned can i be unbanned
Quay answer me
I think ur code banned. What's your key
In response to Ronaldo74
Whats ur key xD
i dont know my key
where do i find it
so yeah i tried ti login to nem and i noticed that i got banned i dont know why or when but can u unbann me or atleast tell eternal to
Page: 1 2