ID:332325

Post your comments here!
Hello, yesterday when I was playing the server is closed and I was banned by the host, I wanted to ask you to please Take this for me because the Shinobi of Legend is everything to me, is very difficult to live without it, I need to play!

Note: I do not remember having committed any offense to be banned, but if I have made ​​many excuses I ask you!

Thank you for your attention
can we be imformed wats going on spm have u washed your hand s of this game or is it still getting updated
Hey SPM, I would like to say back when I played SoL it was awesome recently I have come into trouble in making a guild that I was once a leader of called Hakumei, One of you GMs banned me because i asked her for a reason why, and what proof she had that i was not an owner. We once played SoL together and at the time you were going my Mittens and I was Lily/ Nadleeh and you offered me a GM position. I was wondering if you still have any influence in the game or play it you could 1). get me unbanned 2). allow me to take back my guild 3). Give me GM so i can keep the abusive GM in check.

sincerely,

Lily/Nadleeh/Innovade
Hello, I'm Brazilian and I was wondering if you have a vested interest in opening a serv in Brazil. Today Brazil this shortage of good servs Naruto. So I would like to open a server like yours only in Portuguese. I know this would not be competition to their server ... If possible please contact me.
hey i wonder when is the server upp again ?
I would like to host server 24/7 so others and i can play it. is it possible?
oi spm we need u to comeback pls tht asshole Fry u left to host is abusing his power and banned people just cause they killed him we need u to come back and set him straight pls.
Yes i would like to tell u that i was infa jailed on my char because i told they host Fry that he was abusing his power after he teleported to me and killed me after he did that he said its his game and he can do watever he wants pls help
sol has really gone down by alot the host Fry he doesnt care about hosting anymore and the gms he has are shit they just abuse their powers or are never on but when they do they never help anyone and he himself is rarely on i may have been gone for a while but never have i thought sol would turn into wat it is today plain shit. What im trying to say is we need u to set tht ass in his place
He's Canada's problem now.
please remove the gm fry. he jailed twice this wipe because I used the broken kaguya move on accident and said I was afk training while I was just medding on water...
unban me I didn't do anything!
i just want you to understand that i have spent hundreds of hours playing SOL over many many many wipes and plays... constantly gring to one day become a kage or strong enough to kill people with cheap nara jutsus...

that being said.

im going to use your released files and add all the things i wanted to see in your game and alot more new things i think you would appreciate in SOL.

thank you for doing this.
<3
-ivan