ID:332472

Post your comments here!
uummmm wut
Shouts out to SSX once time for flying DBRP on a Learjet because these boring other games must die.

Ignoring that, I believe this is the year of better RPers-- the year that DBRP can be brought back. We can agree that was one of the best games on byond back then, and still is-- I know people who would jump at the sight of DBRP being back. There were fun times and hard times which we pulled through.

Bring back DBRP, we miss it!
i thought somebody already brought back dbrp
Nah, they tried but they took it down because it was all buggy. People want yours man, because yours was the best.
It's the same thing.
No. They made theirs from the old, old version which was buggy. You still have the newest version.
Do you still have the files for dragon ball roleplay? If you're willing to release them publicly or host them at some point, I'm sure a lot of people would like to come back to the game.I have a few friends interested in coming back for nostalgia reasons
I still possess the original un-touched copy of SSX DBRP Source, although I'm sure others do too *thinking face emoji*.
gross
nothing gross about nostalgia >;)
snotstalgia
gross
y no dbrp anymore
what's dbrp
Do you still exist? :D
ok
OH MY GOD. You're still here after all these years!
Would it be possible to have the host files or whatever for DBRP? It's a game I used to play (and Lv1 Mod for) years ago and I miss it dreadfully. If not, it's totally fine and I understand, but would appreciate it if it's possible!

Also, I hope you're having a great day!
Or if you could point me in the direction of someone who has them, that would be fine, too!

Regardless, I hope you have a nice day!
Page: 1 2