ID:33329

I know this is random, but I just want to clear this up for people out there.

There are these things called shark attacks, but there is no such thing as a shark attack. I have never seen a real shark attack.

I know you’re making a weird face as you’re reading this. OK people, a shark attack is not what we see on TV and what people portray it as.

We’re humans. We live on land.

Sharks live in water.

So if you’re swimming in the water and a shark bites you, that’s called trespassing. That is called trespassing. That is not a shark attack.

A shark attack is if you’re chilling at home, sitting on your couch, and a shark comes in and bites you; now that’s a shark attack. Now, if you’re chilling in the water, that is called invasion of space. So I have never heard of a shark attack.

When I see on the news where it’s like, “There have been 10 shark attacks,” I’m like, “Hey, for real?! They’re just running around? Sharks are walking now, huh! We live on the land, we don’t live underwater.”

Words of wisdom from Washington Wizard's Gilbert Arenas.
SHARK WEEK
he said "That's called trespassing. That is called trespassing"

what a fucking idiot tell him to learn how to write
I agree; sharks don't come on land so why get mad when they eat you for swimming in the ocean? 0_0
This blog post fails.
Sharks attack things constantly. They (generally) survive by eating other animals. To eat another animal, they have to attack and kill it.
They attack people all the time. Just because you're in the sharks domain doesn't mean it isn't attacking you.

Even if the shark owned the ocean and you were trespassing it would still be a shark attack. The shark is attacking. It's reasons for attacking don't change that. You might be able to argue it's self-defence (which is ridiculous) but what you're saying is that it was attacking in self-defence. So the shark attacked in self-defence. Still a shark attack.

I really hate this 'sharks are alright, they're just misunderstood' junk. They're jerks. They kill things. They're dangerous.
Yes, they're commonly misunderstood, but that doesn't change the fact they're extremely good at killing and extremely easy to provoke.
I knew I should have watched that Myth Busters shark attack special. Maybe then I would have something to argue >_>
poop