ID:33381

I think Sasha is trying to tell us something. I think she wants us to get a pool. This is becoming a daily occurrence when we're gone at work.

Click to see what happened 2 seconds later...

Here's a little movie documenting the recent incidents caught on security camera:
I love how she looks around before and after knocking it over. Our cats are doing the same thing right now (but they don't like water, so I think they're just clumsy)
Aww, you should get them one of those inflatable pools, then see what happens! :P
That was hilarious.
get her a little baby pool. =)

If I had a security camera I would put it near where my dog sleeps, she like to protect the house.
DarkCampainger wrote:
I love how she looks around before and after knocking it over.

I was about to say the same thing!
Maybe she's just hot. My sisters dog will stand in the drinking water while she drinks to cool down.
Then again it could just be that the light is reflecting on the surface in some new way (or a way that she's only just noticed) and she's trying to get rid of it. Metal bowl, water, sun, all very shiny stuff, and no dog wants shiny drinking water.
I suppose I should mention that my cat always tests his drinking water with a gentle tap before drinking from it. I'm not sure if he's trying to make sure there's actually water there or what, but he doesn't splash it at least (although when he decides to cuddle you afterwards with wet paws it's rather irritating).
If you've got the back yard for it, I say get the pool.

It's rumoured that pets can bring out your favoured desires. Maybe she saw you sitting on the sofa in your underwear drinking something, assumed you were in swimming gear with no place to swim.

(My cat goes out when it's poring rain, comes back soaking wet and proceeds to jump all over you)
Neurotic dog :|

Heh, it's just funny to see how it, all of a sudden, just decides to go over there and take a quick shower :P

Maybe you should weld the pot to the ground or something similar.

I bet it would decide to go to her food pot then :P