ID:333836

Post your comments here!
Yo mate thanks for the helpful tip, I was hoping if you can add on pager and give me a few pointers out for my game
You're a great programmer. Your help is always appreciated. You should start doing libraries like F_A used to do!
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
You're a great programmer. You should do start doing libraries like F_A used to do!

Agreed :3
TER, I NEED YOU TO MAKE MY FAN-GAME SUPER EPICAL AND STUFF. DO THE FREE PROGRAMMING AND GRAPHICS TOO YA?

Kidding but hi.
In response to Krozy
Krozy wrote:
TER, I NEED YOU TO MAKE MY FAN-GAME SUPER EPICAL AND STUFF. DO THE FREE PROGRAMMING AND GRAPHICS TOO YA?

Kidding but hi.

That wasn't funny and you should feel bad.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Krozy wrote:

Kidding but hi.

That wasn't funny and you should feel bad.
I do now.
You sir, are a genius.
Hey!

Good to see you're still kicking ass.
Since I'm banned from the "community" forums, I'll just bring this up here. You have erroneously changed the status of a large number of my posts lately, but this one is just ridiculous. The fact that you can customize step_x/y in Move() is nowhere near proper support for angular movement - the engine doesn't even support the basic functions needed to calculate angles - no less properly move at at them (though I have built my own angular systems for Box Zombies). Saying we don't need proper angle based pixel movement support, because Move takes step_x/y, is like saying we didn't need pixel movement to begin with, because pixel_x/y existed.
Don't worry about that, we're merging a large number of requests as a part of this community cleanup project.

There are about a dozen requests for proper trigonometry function support, and built-in atan2, as well as preservation of floating point values in step_x/step_y.

And it's not a prejudicial thing to you, Falacy, you just have the most open requests out of anybody. I've closed easily 400 requests this month, and merged easily 100.
Dear Ter13,
I have given you my first "fan" of any community member, your libraries are very much all very well done, useful, and current. Many of what you have released has been done long ago and were all great then, but have fallen behind with implementation of features, bug fixes, and just plain insightfuly new ways to preform certain actions.
<3
Would it be considered creepy if I said that I compulsively read pretty much every post that you make, because, holy shit, you're a font of wisdom and insight.

P.S. I totally don't want to wear your skin. Promise!
Thanks! I'm actually quite enamored with you myself. This may well be a bromance in the making.

Honestly, I'm a pretty polarizing guy around here, but I like to collect competent/dilligent/well-meaning people.

Props for falling into all three categories so far.
Jesus? ...
I also have been reading most of your posts. Sometimes twice. I love your snippet sundays and plan to use them and their principles (where applicable) in all of my projects. You also got my first fan. <3
can you page me?
Lol, I know you'll delete this because you can't stand to have anyone disagree with you, but calling a community out for being hostile and dysfunctional is not "rhetoric". In fact, I like to believe I was being as blunt as possible instead of just biting my tongue.

Terrey, let me ask you something before you block me and include me in your next forum rant. Why is it that whenever the spotlight is put on you, you make every attempt to gravitate the negative attention towards the user in question? I'm being serious. You'll take any forum post that openly disagrees with you and then accuse them of derailing. After that, the thread shifts from the topic at hand to you vs them. How is this not rhetoric?

Also, a few more questions for you, if you don't mind answering for us.

1) Do you believe your opinions would still hold high regard in a completely anonymous environment? (Like 4chan)

2) Why did you resign your position as a moderator?

3) When did you come to the conclusion that user Lugia319 is a toxic member of this community?

Thank you,

- GamerMania
I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not interested in speaking with you, Gamermania. Thank you and goodbye.
Page: 1 2