Keywords: 4point, skins
I thought it was pretty cool.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Nobody's done a transparent window?
Nope!
Oh.
I did but it didn't look anywhere near as good as that. =P
It's a pretty nice feature. I hope they can do that with more controls (especially the output and grid controls).
Very Nice.

I love your css :D
Oooh, the first time I read your post I didn't even realize it was a BYOND game! I thought it was some sort of browser-based game. It looks extrememly nice! Also, you just gave me an idea for how to improve my mini-map.
Yeah, you can set the color to use as an alpha mask in the window editor (right now, it only works with window controls).
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2871/editwindowzt2.png

Fill the part of the background image you want to be transparent with a color you won't use in the rest of it,
http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scrollej3.png

then load it as the background image of the window.
Does that only work in Windows XP? I know XP was the version which added nifty translucency and transparency features to the Windows suite.

Still, very majorly supremely incredibly indomitably awesomely awesome.
I believe XP intoduced transparency, but I'm pretty sure that masking has been around for a while.
I don't get what's different (where it's transparent)....

*Edit*

OH I GET IT.
Although not as pretty as that I've done a few little projects here and there that made use of making the main window totally transparent.
Nadrew wrote:
Although not as pretty as that I've done a few little projects here and there that made use of making the main window totally transparent.

NOU!

But yes. Transparency, yay!
Incidentally, I still get a kick out of "Hairy: Quite".
She's a drain clogger alright.
Yeah. Back before 4.0 was public I made a circle out of the main window, but it was pretty ugly. -_- Yours is sexy, though. ;)
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on Win98, because Crashed logged into mine and it didn't make a circle, it was a box with a circle in the middle. <_<

Unless it's just that Crashed's PC really sucks. <_<
There are a number of graphical glitches / flickering issues that come up when using hardware map rendering (DX) with alpha windows. This is a windows problem-- not something I can fix -- but as they are aware of the issue it may be resolved in future OS releases. In the meantime, I'm working on having it use software map rendering in these situations. Hopefully the alpha blitting isn't too slow.
Tom wrote:
There are a number of graphical glitches / flickering issues that come up when using hardware map rendering (DX) with alpha windows. This is a windows problem-- not something I can fix -- but as they are aware of the issue it may be resolved in future OS releases. In the meantime, I'm working on having it use software map rendering in these situations. Hopefully the alpha blitting isn't too slow.

hey cna u code m ynaruto gam plx