ID:33749

Keywords: lunia, mmorpg
WARNING! Wall of images.

Lunia: http://global.lunia.com/main.asp

Lunia is a recently new MMORPG that got translated into English. Unlike most other ORPGs in general, this one does include a storyline which you play through with your character, and party members. Lunia provides the player with much interaction with the game, and other players. Fighting is in real-time, which means you're able to run around and attack monsters in sections of the game called "stages". At the end of each stage, there is a boss, which either takes much skill, or several party members to defeat. Much like WoW and MapleStory, questing benefits you much more than regular killing, and PvP is available and you're able to customize your controls to your liking.

But there are other aspect to the game which are also fun, such as finding the hidden potential or the fortification of your equipment.

Like many ORPGs, this game does use the hacking prevention system, GameGaurd.

Default Screenshot Format: Bitmap (.bmp)
Screen Resolutions: 800x600, 1026x768

Gameplay: 9 out of 10
Storyline: 8 out of 10
Music: 10 out of 10
Communication: 10 out of 10

Screenshots:

Even Anon plays!

Sample Music:
(I couldn't get the ending or title songs up because BYOND doesn't like them. D:)

NOTE: The music files are in Ogg Vorbis format.

Stage Boss (2.3 MB)
Episode 4 - Site (1.7 MB)
Episode 5 - Middle Age (1) (1.8 MB)
Episode 5 - Middle Age (2) (1.7 MB)
Looks O.K

Alas I can't play it due to the fact my computer runs on silly putty and caramel.
Lawl. "Bidoof is top tier."

I would laugh my head off if that became true.
It looks extremely similar to Ragnarok Online. P.S., your CSS lags like hell, your background is just.... laggy.
If I waste the next 6 months of my life playing this, it will be YOUR FAULT!
Looks like RO.

Better be better, RO bored me
a few of us Byonders play

Some names of people on Byond are

Pein
HottFata (me)
Adauchi
Origin
Advent
Yond

We're all in the same Guild as well. And we're usually on Square 11.
I would be playing it if the game would actually come up instead of doing nothing when I click "Run Game"

Fixed. My name is StoneHand21
Played for about 5 hours. Got bored. Good idea, poorly executed and too repetitive though.

I was playing a wizard by the way, name is Kaleese.
I click Run Game and nothing happens. What the hell is wrong with it?
I uploaded some songs if you want to listen to them. I do say, the music on Lunia is extremely enjoyable.

NOTE: The music files are in Ogg Vorbis format.

Stage Boss (2.3 MB)
Episode 4 - Site (1.7 MB)
Episode 5 - Middle Age (1) (1.8 MB)
Episode 5 - Middle Age (2) (1.7 MB)

DarkD3vil666 wrote:
I click Run Game and nothing happens. What the hell is wrong with it?

It seems that that this game requires the East Asian Language pack to run.
If you would like some items, I have a level 38 mage and some items you could use. Just IM me on AIM at Genocide Siren, I'd be willing to give them for free.
For peopel having problems running the game you need to get your windows CD and install a new language Japanesse or Far East Asian(something along those lines) You put your windows CD in than go to control panel -> region(and languages -> than select the one you need.
I've been playing Lunia, just started actually. :P