ID:33754

Keywords: coder
hey, I am looking for work! I need a break from my games, and the only thing that makes me happy is somthing new!which is why i have so many games, i like non-ripped games to code, but if it is ripped it will do -_- . i can also GM, and, |host (not really but i know alot of friend who will)| O! and i can also make Fourms. Theres only two games i've really mastered at (coding) which is DBZ games, and Naruto games, but anyways if you have any work to be done for updates or whatever just let me know and yes the byond member boat is coming to an end =O, and for those who don't know by now, the word i've made up "Byond member boat" thats just me giv'n out Byond memberships, now when i say "giv'n out byond memberships" please don't be mistaken, like last time, i am not a Byond Admin, i will simply make you a member by my paypal, thats it.
CONTACTS
[email protected] (i dont really be on MSN much)
Lord LuBui,my key name

~~please forgive me for any mispelled words, its 3:51AM and im tried~~
I could use a mapper for a Dragon Quest game I've been planning mixed with other stuff.
I atchully need a iconner, mapper and coder if possible, If you can, contact me at [email protected]

Its a naruto game, non-rip.
KershiVelix wrote:
I atchully need a iconner, mapper and coder if possible, If you can, contact me at [email protected]

Its a naruto game, non-rip.

ok ill contact you, whats the name of the game btw
Ryuo wrote:
I could use a mapper for a Dragon Quest game I've been planning mixed with other stuff.
sorry dont know much DQ but ill try

Hey i have a job for you 2 code my DBZ game my msn is [email protected] soa dd me if u still want work

hey do u still can code?
i realy need coder for my new game i have a troble i can make me owner if youu help me you will get owner plz help me my email in yahoo is [email protected] if you can do this ill pay you 20$
so u want someone to make ur game o.o?