ID:33916

A little bit of the gameplay footage showing some of the stuff thats already been added this past week.

(Project Started on 8/5/2007)

Recommended Viewing: Direct Download

Putfile

Video Information:

It basically starts with the character cycling through a few skills, reordering Super Saiyan 2 to be after Super Saiyan 1 in cycle order, then using Super Saiyan 2. Then the character cycles its attack to Final Flash. Upon double clicking any turf, Destroy Planet mode is activated. This is signaled by the screen flashing red. To disable, simply double click a turf again, and the screen flashes green to signify this. While in Destroy Planet mode, every one of your attacks is aimed at the planet. Now, depending on the planet, it can only take so much damage until it gives out and explodes. In this video, the character was obviously edited, so destroying a planet won't be as easy as shown.
After the current planet you are on is destroyed, everyone on it will die, except for those who can breathe in space. You will then be free to travel to other planets and destroy them if you wish as well.
Put it on youtube.
Youtube shrinks the resolution but okay. I do have one on putfile too if you want that link.
The sound effects were bad, but it looked pretty cool with the fade effect.
It looked cool, but what was going on? the resolution was shruken alot.
Yeah, the direct download is the recommended video to see what is actually happening.

Basik - Yeah, I know. Unfortunately I dont have quality sounds to work with. I tried recording stuff without music in the background, but its just hard to find. If you know anyone who can imitate DBZ sounds, feel free to refer them to me. Otherwise I'll have to deal with what I have.
Yeah, explain what happened and how everything works.
Sure thing. Ill update it right now with that information.
Nice.
can u give me a link to the vid