ID:33925

"My bank transfered all my money to someone else's because my Step Brother went in dept about 3k and the bank wants the money so they transfered all my money to his bank account..."

personally, Step Brother needs to taken out, tarred and feathered, then hung over a train-bridge by a very thin rope.

you, too, should probably be beaten to within a breath of life for allowing your bank to transfer funds to 'someone' else on your step brother's behalf. now that i think about it, the only way that is even possible is if he has joint access to your account too. to paraphrase Lummox JR: 'why the frell would you do that?'

capitalizing 'step brother' is giving him way too much importance - this is not a cheesy movie from Kung Fu Gold Theater.

lastly, i really do not give a rats-ass about your personal problems. either people want my meager and cheap services, or they don't. i have no need to know about a family's dirty-laundry.

(unless you do actually tar-n-feather the step brother and hang him over a train bridge. because that would be cool.)

oh, and it's 'debt', not 'dept'. going into a department for $3,000 doesn't sound so bad.
You totally have to PM me who sent that message.
Shouldn't you make them pay before giving them service? :O
Haha your a sweetheart.
Yeah, you aren't very smart digi.....no offense. I mean, doesn't this happen enough to where you would have them pay one month in advance, and if they get one month behind(meaning 2 months of not paying), Kick their ass to the curb, and get someone to fill in the spot?
What I'm reading is "latest excuse not to use DigitalByond hosting" and not "latest excuse not to pay for it".
I tried to get DigiBYOND hosting but my E-Mails simply stopped being responded to, and now I dun have the money, so screw it. :(

Also, shouldn't you just bump them from the spot and let someone else take it? They're obviously full of BS.
GoodDoggyTreat wrote:
Shouldn't you make them pay before giving them service? :O

This is what I was thinking, too. Most hosting providers on the internet demand payment up front, probably because they have a lot of experience with people welching on debts like this. They usually offer 30-day conditional money back guarantees, where if the provider fails to deliver on the service promised the fees will be refunded. A select few offer unconditional money back guarantees where if you simply aren't satisfied, your fees will be refunded, but this is actually rarer than you might think!

On the other hand, the argument could be made that if someone welches on the hosting dues, they cost themselves the right to use that hosting service forevermore. digitalmouse no longer trusts someone who welches, so there's no point in them trying to continue the hosting arrangement. Thus, if someone gets a month of hosting and doesn't pay, they've blacklisted themselves.

Heck, maybe that'd be a good idea: to publish a blacklist to warn other providers.
Not to be a smartass, but this simply confirmed you didn't like that guy's excuse. I don't see how this should convince me to use this service. :P

(In other words, rewording of this post's title would be something to consider)
i agree the post wasn't named well. fixed.

GDT and Puppy: and your point? no-where did i say anything about him not paying for the service, so such assumptions are pretty stupid.

this was from someone who initially wrote to me about getting a hosting spot, then later wrote again with this reason as to why he can't get the package now. the rant was about the content of the excuse, not the requirements for getting the service.

and if you smart-asses actually bothered to read anything on my blog(s) or on http://digitalbyond.net, you would know already that i've had a 2-month pre-payment requirement for quite some time.

what is wrong with you people lately? are your brain-cells evaporating in the August heat?
Miles_Edgeworth wrote:
...I don't see how this should convince me to use this service. :P

it's not meant to convince you of using my service. this is independant of my ability to host byond games. that guy's statement was just so full of crap as to require me to publically flog him.

and besides, the service is not *here*, it's over at http://members.byond.com/digitalbyond and http://digitalbyond.net
Yes. I was most disconcerted to see a grey fluid leaking from my ear last night. To my horror, I found the more that leaked, the more I desired to do things like play DBZ and Naruto games, lick electrical outlets, and watch Fox news!

digitalmouse wrote:
what is wrong with you people lately? are your brain-cells evaporating in the August heat?

digitalmouse wrote:

Wow, digi... did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Your entire post is one gigantic fireball. =P
if the wrong side of the bed consists of people completely missing the point *and* fabricating things that didn't exist - then yes.
Okay, let me rephrase: personal blog or no, what you said here was very unprofessional and I'm very disinclined to consider using your service in the future based on that reaction. =P

If we're misinformed, then inform us. Not all of us check your blog or the digitalbyond blog as if it's our second God.
The views expressed in this blog do not represent the views of the management.
In addition to Elations comment:

my personal blog is not meant to be professional! duh!

If we're misinformed, then inform us.

i just did! oy!

Not all of us check your blog or the
digitalbyond blog as if it's our
second God.

ah, well that's your failing, not mine. my blogs shouldn't be your second god, they should be your first.