This makes sense. Dark Wizard has joined GOA before, he said it was a great game that he would like to play, and said that it was high praise comming from a naruto hate machine. Because of that i completly wrote him off as a suspect. However some people are very bipolar, if it was in fact his account and his actions then its too bad. I was starting to like em.

Fyi Kalzar, shut up. Seriously. Your team is a bunch of negative trolls as far as im concerned. And to me in a community like this, you and your group ARE the problem, if you want me to tell you oh dont be offended Kalzar, i was wrong to blame propaganda, even though you guys constantly try to take shots at me and obviously have devoted a great deal of your time to tryint to take me down a peg. I mean why oh why would i suspect you? and theres evidence that ol'yeller is responsible for spreading the leaked files.. So yeah, DURR. Looks like you shats will continue to try your best to find ways to piss me off. I hope you get a REAL life soon. Please and thanks. And if im off base here, and you want to set me straight, go ahead and do so. Maybe you have not been overly bad about being a douchebag here and trying to annoy me, and hell even Maggeh hasnt annoyed me since. But Ol'Yeller and Xeal, your lack of lives astonishes me, seriously get off your ass and go outside. Its like having my own fanclub, seeing posts with my name in it guaranteed once a day. Go out, get a girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever. Just occupy your time. Thanks.
Masterdan wrote:
This makes sense. Dark Wizard has joined GOA before, he said it was a great game that he would like to play, and said that it was high praise comming from a naruto hate machine. Because of that i completly wrote him off as a suspect. However some people are very bipolar, if it was in fact his account and his actions then its too bad. I was starting to like em.

Masterdan, Dark Wizard hated your game from the second it was born. :p
Jeffrey S wrote:

Nope, im not making that up. He said it was actually really good and that he himself might even play when it came out. And that it was high praise comming from a naruto hate machine.

so nya :P
I have a life, but I prefer wasting my precious free time making your eLife a living hell.
Xeal wrote:
I have a life, but I prefer wasting my precious free time making your eLife a living hell.

Thats a fucking oxymoron.

If you have so little going on that you care to try and make somebodys eLife a living hell, then you dont have a life. I think thats pretty obvious, kids like you are so damn sad.
Is that the best you could come up with? Us having no lives? If you would come in Chat for 10 minutes you would see all of us going back and forth telling stories, showing funny pictures of ourselves and just having a good time. You have this ridiculous stigma in your head of us being trolls.

We're not trying to take potshots at you. There is no evidence that ol yeller had anything to do with that, because he didn't.

Speaking of girlfriends, if you want one, I hear Maggeh is single still, surprisingly.
Masterdan wrote:
Jeffrey S wrote:

Nope, im not making that up. He said it was actually really good and that he himself might even play when it came out. And that it was high praise comming from a naruto hate machine.

so nya :P

hes a lying troll and i'm not making it up that he hated the shit out of your game.
Masterdan wrote:
Xeal wrote:

Thats a fucking oxymoron.

If you have so little going on that you care to try and make somebodys eLife a living hell, then you dont have a life. I think thats pretty obvious, kids like you are so damn sad.

It's summer? I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Kalzar wrote:
Is that the best you could come up with?...

Yeah yeah, im not here to try to formulate a wicked awesome insult post that will totally ruin your life and make you cut your wrists. Im speaking 100% just how it is. You kids are rediculous, to be offended by me talking shit about propaganda after all the shit talking you guys do about me? pssh its just retarded, if you kids want to move on from the amagad Masterdan E-drama and find something thats still funny to berade about, then go for it. However your attempts to insult me have gotten really sad, your goal was to try and you know hurt my image or something, youve made me into a celebrity with the way you guys are acting. And i dont really care one way or another for that type of attention but whatever. For you guys to be quoting something i said weeks ago to this day and all over the place.. its funny as hell to me. Its like your the paparazzi, trying to find something to insult so desperately that you end up looking ridiculous. You can say that your all having a great time and that im taking it to seriously, but no thats not the case. If you guys werent being ridiculous about this then you would have dropped all that shit weeks ago, its the internet. How can you justify your life when you actually have something some guy youve never met Quoted. I mean look in the mirror, i couldnt stand to be as lame as you all are. Its absolutely pathetic.
If you want an amazing way to show that you don't care - ignore them.
Masterdan wrote:
Kalzar wrote:
Is that the best you could come up with?...

Yeah yeah, im not here to try to formulate a wicked awesome insult post that will totally ruin your life and make you cut your wrists. Im speaking 100% just how it is. You kids are rediculous, to be offended by me talking shit about propaganda after all the shit talking you guys do about me? pssh its just retarded, if you kids want to move on from the amagad Masterdan E-drama and find something thats still funny to berade about, then go for it. However your attempts to insult me have gotten really sad, your goal was to try and you know hurt my image or something, youve made me into a celebrity with the way you guys are acting. And i dont really care one way or another for that type of attention but whatever. For you guys to be quoting something i said weeks ago to this day and all over the place.. its funny as hell to me. Its like your the paparazzi, trying to find something to insult so desperately that you end up looking ridiculous. You can say that your all having a great time and that im taking it to seriously, but no thats not the case. If you guys werent being ridiculous about this then you would have dropped all that shit weeks ago, its the internet. How can you justify your life when you actually have something some guy youve never met Quoted. I mean look in the mirror, i couldnt stand to be as lame as you all are. Its absolutely pathetic.

danielsan, miyagi say... shut the FUCK up faggot~~!
Foomer wrote:
If you want an amazing way to show that you don't care - ignore them.

With that very valid point. Im out.
First and foremost, we aren't offended that you are "talking shit". I'm offended that you go around saying we ripped your icons. We played no part in that at all.

Honestly, here you go again with Masterdan E-drama, everything revolving around you. I don't know why the hell you are so conceited.

I didn't quote you from weeks back, I quoted you from a couple days ago, tops.

I mean look in the mirror, i couldnt stand to be as lame as you all are. Its absolutely pathetic.

How about you look in the mirror first. When I look in the mirror I see a fun kid, who likes having a good time, as we pointed out in our propaganda posts. Now, I'm not quite sure what you see though.
Honestly Dan, I think your ego has gone out of control; however, it doesn't account for all the senseless and useless bashing you've received. If anything, I'd suggest that you don't waste your time on these people, because they seem to like the attention you give them.

Either way, I think you all should give it a rest. I'm sure just about everybody is tired of redundant and rather worthless arguments that occur in relation to GOA. If you want to have a constructive argument, go ahead. Other than that, grow up.
Jeffrey S wrote:
The Fresh Prince of Persia was my key, I gave it as a gift to Dark Wizard, who is a solo troll and apparently was banned over this.

If this is true then let me be the first to call him the sad sack of shit that he truly is. Looks like he didn't learn his lesson from his forum attacks last year which I alluded to in my previous posting. Byond warned him about it and said next time it would be a ban and he richly got what he deserved. What a fuckwad, telling everyone that he had changed and had put his trolling days behind him. A lying sack of shit through and through. Good riddance.
CyberHound wrote:
Jeffrey S wrote:
The Fresh Prince of Persia was my key, I gave it as a gift to Dark Wizard, who is a solo troll and apparently was banned over this.

If this is true then let me be the first to call him the sad sack of shit that he truly is. Looks like he didn't learn his lesson from his forum attacks last year which I alluded to in my previous posting. Byond warned him about it and said next time it would be a ban and he richly got what he deserved. What a fuckwad, telling everyone that he had changed and had put his trolling days behind him. A lying sack of shit through and through. Good riddance.

except it isn't really that hard to get past a byond ban.
this is seriously lacking the lulz department.
IMMA CHARGIN MAH..

SHOOP DA WHOOP
Page: 1 2 3