ID:34055

17th at 8:30 PM my brother found Mr.Jewl dead, the cause was old ae. alot of people were sad that day and stll are, and most people don't understand why were making such a big deal about an small thing but it to long to explain but we all will miss Mr.Jewl.

R.I.P Mr.Jewl
2001-2007
A rabbit? I guess I can understand the loss of a pet. Afterall, a pet will always be more than just an animal to the one's who knew it.
QMarkReal wrote:
A rabbit?

...That's a hamster.
Are you serious? Damn, I can't even tell the difference between small creatures anymore.
Audeuro wrote:
...That's a hamster.

*Guinea pig.
Smoko wrote:
Audeuro wrote:
...That's a hamster.

*Guinea pig.

I never understood the difference. =o

qrealmark is a retard
Audeuro wrote:

Hamsters are like mice, only not. Guinea pigs are entirely different to rats and mice. Well, that's what I understand from looking at them.

Smoko wrote:
Audeuro wrote:

Hamsters are like mice, only not. Guinea pigs are entirely different to rats and mice. Well, that's what I understand from looking at them.

Think gerbals if McDonalds were to serve them, and you ordered your gerbal "Supersized".

That's how I always seen them.

Sorry for your loss
Oh boy he has a lot of gray hair, he must of been ooooooooold.
Guinea pigs are pretty cool. They purr much better than cats, IMHO. :)

Anyway, sorry to hear the news.

lol ya its a Guinea Pig, Hamsters dont get alone with each other they'll kill each other and i have alot of GP's so they would all be dead if they were Hamsters lol, but thank you all, and Lord of light he was all white!
Gughunter wrote:
hmm don't know about that because i just got a cat, she purrs all the time :o

Lord LuBui wrote:
Gughunter wrote:
hmm don't know about that because i just got a cat, she purrs all the time :o