ID:34058

Dragonball Z: Unreal Sagas Unique* Features:
Beam Clashing
Rapid Fighting (Combos)
Unique Abilities + Race Abilities (reference Babidi, Androids, Saiyans, Namekians, etc)
Destructible Planets and Intergalactic Space Travel
Full Round World Travel
Visual Ki Signatures (Makes it easier to find opponent's who rival you in power)
99% of Attacks upgradeable
99% of Skills upgradeable
Capsule System
and more

Techniques:
Body Change (Exchange Bodies with other players. You can keep doing so until you find your perfect body.)
Real Fusion (Two players fuse, creating a being of the fused 2, combining stats, attacks, skills, and abilities among them.) - Potara and Dance
and more

Close Details Following the Show:

When you die, you stay dead unless revived by the Dragon Balls. (Earth DBs can only you revive you one time unless their upgraded. Porunga can revive you multiple times, but only 1 person at a time.)
Afterworld Living (Even though your dead, your not really dead dead. Depending upon your spirit of heart, you end up in different places.)
Find Quests and Complete them to earn different things
and more

Updates:

Well, we are fairly close to public closed testing. I would just like to thank Vis for him hosting and testing with me. He is an awesome person for going out of his way like that.

Capsule System
Here is how it works since I don't have a screenshot at the moment. Basically throughout the game you can collect capsules from various things, whether it be quests, beating someone, or finding them randomly. Now there are 2 types of capsules. The first I will introduce are Independent capsules.
Independent capsules don't need anything but themselves. These can give you certain things such as EXP boosts to your EXP Modifier, A Full or Half Senzu bean to assure your death won't happen promptly, etc. Independent capsules appear Green in your Capsule Library.
Support Capsules on the other hand work in conjunction with each other. They combine to make different things. Now don't confuse this with combining of Attacks and Skills. The combining of Supports can almost give you anything. Such as Oozaru Tail + Full Moon may give you a transformation. Though of course not all skills can be obtained this way. Its still nice to think of the possibilities though, don't you agree? Support capsules appear Yellow in your Capsule Library.

Now the maximum possible capsules you can have at 1 time is 140 and you can only have 1 of each type. For example you can never have 2 Full Senzu Beans at 1 time. You can have 1 Full Senzu Bean and 1 Half Senzu Bean, but never 2 at the same time.

HUB: http://games.byond.com/hub/QMarkReal/DBZUnrealSagas

* I use this term loosely since I haven't played many DBZ games on BYOND but am told not alot of this area has been covered yet.
Me = Close Testing :)
You've already got me down.
Good luck on your game, I'll be sure to try it out.
Ill test.
DRAGON BALL Z: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WILL YOU WIN AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS??

TRY NOW TO FIGHT AGAINST NAZI HITLER!!!!!
Ol' Yeller wrote:
DRAGON BALL Z: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WILL YOU WIN AGAINST THE COMMUNISTS??

TRY NOW TO FIGHT AGAINST NAZI HITLER!!!!!

Yeah, someone saw my hidden agenda! Remember 9/11!

Sign me up for closed testing >:] ive seen the icons jav did, there cool an the ideas that are getting put in are great, One Problem. say your game averages alot of people... lets say 60. if one person is uber strong and kills alot of people then its gonna take along time for them to get revived plus who the hell would waste a wish on reviving somone and say your hated on the game, you die and then your fucked lol so anywayz looking forward to the game :)
Its not going to take long at all for them to get revived. That is if you use the Earth DBs or the upgraded Namekian DBs.
i want to be a close tester if there are any spots open
I would go for "Unusual" features rather than "Unique".

Makes you look like less of a jackass, IMO.

I've seen a lot of people say that there will be "destructible" planets but i've never seen it done unless it was something like:

"Earth has been destroyed! You will now be teleported to snakeway."

Or something like that, hopefully you can pull it off.
So what happens if all the planets are destroyed?
fuck u all