ID:34110

Poll: Have you used a search engine to look for yourself?

Yes 82% (52)
No 7% (5)
Not yet, but now I'm going to! 9% (6)

Login to vote.

I was bored, so I googled myself. I adopted the name "Tiberath" the day this key was registered (which is handy). So I can see all the naughty stuff I've been up to over the years.

It was quite interesting. >.>
Yep!

My real name turns up nothing about me (but there are apparently a handful of other interesting "Dan Rockwell"s out there)

"SuperSaiyanGokuX" turns up mostly BYOND pages...

I haven't made much of a splash in the intertubes...
"Tiberath" is all me baby. Except on some RPG bored where the name "Tiberath" is that of a demon.

"Lee McDonald" is an actor. <.<
Though I've never heard of him.
Search Bandock and shows not only mine, but other Bandocks. There is a Brazillian Bandock out there it seems. =/

Bandock apparently has other meanings too. xD
Yeah, for a long time Scoobert and Blind_Sniper where all me, but people have moved in and taken the names for themselves. Danial.Beta is all me though. Also, interesting, people have found my site while searching "how to get byond source"(I'm the number one result).
I have databased the HTTP_REFERRER for tiberath.com.

Give ma few minutes and I'll post the keywords used to find my site.
People found tiberath.com by searching for:

tibbius (x3)
television exploiting overweight people
teen fit camp what a bunch of losers
teen fit camp
offended by stupid things
tiberath (x6)
video of yawn
WORST CUSTOMER IN THE WORLD
people easily offended
type of fuck (x2)
I hate irresponsible pet owners
BYOND syntax (x2)
Internet explorer is awesome (x2)
kicafied is all me.
Bwgmon thinks I mistyped Bowman, or wagon, but the results are mostly my BYOND posts. >_>'
I'm getting a lot of animal fighting and cruelty for my name, along with BYOND forum type things.here's a quote from one of the entries:

"Because Maddy is something of a disturbed puppy. She wakes up screaming and gasping all the time, and at quiet moments hears the hateful voice of her mother ..."
Tiberath wrote:
People found tiberath.com by searching for:

tibbius (x3)
television exploiting overweight people
teen fit camp what a bunch of losers
teen fit camp
offended by stupid things
tiberath (x6)
video of yawn
WORST CUSTOMER IN THE WORLD
people easily offended
type of fuck (x2)
I hate irresponsible pet owners
BYOND syntax (x2)
Internet explorer is awesome (x2)

Amazing what people search for when they're bored, isn't it? :|

One time I typed in my main username (Not Sarm) and found an anti-Sega webpage about some guy ranting about how it was stupid that I was given credit for sharing a third guy's awful website when he was sending in the same site for years. He really was referring to me on his page, and not someone else who might have shared my username elsewhere. It was weird as hell.

The awful website in question...
http://www.gamelegacies.com
MechaJDI is all mine too; I got about 3 13 pages..0_0

[Edit]

Wow, they keep tabs on me..x.x

Heh, my search pulled up a really old forum where I used to play a browser based, space TBS . Man, I was such a nub back then. I'm tempted to login and delete all *8* of my posts :P

The funny thing is, most of them were about Starcraft II rumors. This was back in 2002 :P
I've used the name Squeegy since late 2005, I believe. It's a pretty odd-out name, (unlike my previous one) so I can see all the stuff I've done, like that old, old game-making forum I used to manage.
I googled my BYOND key. Every result was about me.
I've googled a bunch of people before. Dug up some dirt. :)
My real name brings up a football player :(
My real name is so generic I only get 1.2 billion results, the majority of the first pages of my key are my BYOND and Slashdot stuff, the rest is random stuff.
My Real Name brings up my Xanga, my Myspace, and BluLogic stuff.

Now D4RK3 54B3R and Darke Saber are mostly me. There are two other individuals whom I know who
feel that I should be honored that they're stealing my name. It just pisses me off. I haven't seen anything that
they've done with my name in Google though. Something will come up sooner or later. >_>
Page: 1 2