ID:34179

http://members.byond.com/digitalbyond

(and don't forget, you'll need to re-register over there for guild access.)
Do you have any specials for purchasing 2 or more ports for one game?

Nevermind, scratch that I just reread your offers. How well do these servers run? I didn't see any server specs other than it being a Debian-based Linux server.
Any word on digiPanel? :[
Airjoe: i think it's a go for your digiPanel- just need to find time to put it together.

The Naked Ninja:
digitalbyond.net
AMD Sempron 2600+, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB HD, 1.000 GB Traffic / Month

digitalbyond2.net
Athlon 64 3200+, 1.024 MB RAM, 160 GB HD, 2.000 GB Traffic / Month

the second server is mostly for those with fangames, rpgs, or large player-base games.
What would be the monthly price for a fan-game with two ports? I'm looking for something in a few months once Fighters of Legend goes beta.

I'd need a package on digitalbyond2.net. They both seem reasonably updated.
digitalmouse wrote:
Airjoe: i think it's a go for your digiPanel- just need to find time to put it together.

Sweet. Keep in mind that in that version it needs to be run in each users individual directory. We had talked a little about suid stuff, but I don't recall it ever taking off because we weren't sure how to get the DMCGI app to run as root, and if it's not running as root, we can't -suid new worlds to run as the user using the panel. If we don't suid the worlds, then the worlds are started as root, and they won't appear in the user's running process list, nor would they be able to shut them down or reboot them.

I'll have to mess around a bit on my linux box and see if we can get just one global copy running.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
What would be the monthly price for a fan-game with two ports?

i'd say that's a purple-pack price, and it would only run on digitalbyond2 (or the upcoming digitalbyond3 server) since it's a fan game.

so that's 10/month, with a 2 month pre-payment.
So $120 dollars for a year of 2 ports? That's not bad really. I plan on paying for a year up front anyway.
no problem. all your cash belong to us.