ID:34197

*Removed*

This is amazing. I cannot believe that we actually have a girl on BYOND that looks as good as a model.... Better, many models are a lot uglier.... Is that photo even real??
Probably not.

This one girl on BYOND who I thought was pretty ended up using fake pictures.

I want some real evidence pics.
Talking about QA?

This image was submitted to the tibbius people...thinger... Lol.
Stop hotlinking you nub.

Anyways, Amy is a hottie, go look at her(Usei), That might be GITS, it's unconfirmed. I'm not sure what Rein's sisters key is, but she's a model, and she used to play Shapeshifter. She's a hottie. (sorry Rein)
Of course it's not. =/
Rein's sister is hawt.

Also, Mikau, Morte, Tezz and I are hawt.
Well, it's not like no females play BYOND, it's just more rare than some may think and some of them are attractive. There have been a lot of incidents involving fakers, so it's always good to be careful. QA is probably the worse one I've seen, since she had no problem setting a horrible example for her two younger brothers by having them lie for her.

In any case, I wouldn't recommend bashing any female that joins a game, but don't be stupid and give them special treatment either.
Grahf wrote:
In any case, I wouldn't recommend bashing any female that joins a game, but don't be stupid and give them special treatment either.

Either way, you might just end up with a bullet in the back of your head and a happy gamer chick with a now 50-0 record.
Learn to be more objective, Gotrax. It's more than likely that it isn't her. There's always exceptions but in most cases, girls who look that vain usually aren't the artsy get-on-byond-to-debate-and-show-how-smart-they-are type.

If you observe the few girls that have come on BYOND and DO look that way, they usually post a hundred pictures up to make all the nerds drool over them. And usually those girls STILL aren't that preppy looking.

I'd say there's a 95% chance it isn't her.
99.999% chance.
Is that her? :O

I want a source for this.
Uh... you forgot about me, Gotrax. :P
Comments for Gotrax's "Mikau - The only hot person on BYOND"

They love me! They really really love me!
Kunark wrote:
Learn to be more objective, Gotrax. It's more than likely that it isn't her. There's always exceptions but in most cases, girls who look that vain usually aren't the artsy get-on-byond-to-debate-and-show-how-smart-they-are type.

If you observe the few girls that have come on BYOND and DO look that way, they usually post a hundred pictures up to make all the nerds drool over them. And usually those girls STILL aren't that preppy looking.

I'd say there's a 95% chance it isn't her.

Zeen.
You know, with the flick of a switch, I can make that photo disappear.

When you use my server, I have full control, no matter where the image is located.
It's her. Looks don't define intelligence. She's a very nice person too. =D
I don't know if BBD is being sarcastic or not. :(
I'm damn hawt too.
Like a sexy beast.
Well... I could agree, Dead_Demon. However I'm still not sure if you're a guy or a girl.
Mikau wrote:
Well... I could agree, Dead_Demon. However I'm still not sure if you're a guy or a girl.

ROFL, and here I thought I was the only one.
Page: 1 2