bye, Magne.

I g2g, too. just three little messages before i go.....

Obey teh feather.....
INVADER ZIM FOREVER!!
Fear teh feather.....
._. I know a dark side stronger than yours, Magne. But, I forgot their name... >.>
my dark side is worse than yours magne.... because when you reach my darkside... you enter a flaming hell from which there is no escape, where you won't be able to sleep or stand still because someone is connstantly trying to kill you,you'll plunge into the deepest...darkest abyss and inyo a nightmare world from which there is no waking!! >:)
Magne wrote:
my dark side is worse than yours FallenFeather.... because when you reach my darkside... you enter a flaming gay pit from which there is no escape, where you won't be able to sleep or stand still because someone is connstantly trying to rape you,you'll plunge into the deepest...darkest abyss and inyo a racist rapers world from which there is no waking!! >:)

XD
i can't beleive that.. cuz you COPIED ME!!!!! HA!
WOO I GET MASTER GM!
(Is GM Jolteon)
Mechanos7....YOUR BACK! :))))
Mechanos7.... OH! I saw that name when i was looking at this one game.... uhhh... Pokemon Obsidian?
HOLY SHIT I GOT RAN OVER BY A TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.>.

Btw, just so everyone that doesn't check the forum knows *caugh* fallen and magne *caugh* Mech got a new router and it wouldnt let him host.
What about me, Mech? *pouts* I'm unloveeeed!!
Page: 1 2