ID:34296

Keywords: byond, community
Everyone is really uptight, everyone is fighting, and nobody is having any fun. Can't we all just hug, and go back to our own sections of BYOND? Seriously people, if this crap continues, I can see a lot of people getting banned in the near future.

Also; [byond://99.245.122.134:5657]
Huggsies?
i just had an idea, lets make a peace guild

i would but im not a member, bleh
i was gonna make a really lame post like this too! listening to too much jack johnson made me feel all bad about everything. Welcome back Mikau (your departure didnt last as long as it probably took you to make the image of it being flushed down the toilet XD)
In all seriousness, I don't like you. However, this constant bickering is just getting boring. It's like nobody can do anything with their day anymore since this all started but sit around blasting on eachother. I love making fun of people, but it gets tedious and boring when it's constantly about the same thing.

I posted the image when I had roughly 4 days left on my membership. I figured if someone was going to renew my membership, they had plenty of time, if not; oh well.
Mikau wrote:
In all seriousness, I don't like you. However, this constant bickering is just getting boring. It's like nobody can do anything with their day anymore since this all started but sit around blasting on eachother. I love making fun of people, but it gets tedious and boring when it's constantly about the same thing.

I posted the image when I had roughly 4 days left on my membership. I figured if someone was going to renew my membership, they had plenty of time, if not; oh well.

i dont think all seriousness really deserves to be recapped on.
Why wont anyone hug me? D;
You have cooties. I didn't want to tell you, because I would hurt your feelings. But well, it's true.
The internet is serious business.
You may joke about that, but the internet can be a serious business. Lots of money to be made on it, if you know what you're doing.
Mikau wrote:
You may joke about that, but the internet can be a serious business. Lots of money to be made on it, if you know what you're doing.

yes yes, tiberath explained to me your little scheme, I just get too sick of this interwebs place to want to make a living from it.
I edited the post.
Lets all just get together and hug eachother? o_o
I was planning on playing the role of the mediator, but it seems I'm a bit too late.

less qq moar pewpew
Fuck this, it's time for a hate crime.
seppuku
-hugs everyone-