I'm not making anyone look bad other than you. I simply stated my opinion and the royal ass kissers came out to defend the king of the narutards. Loyalty, HA.
Rule 1: If you state your opinion, retards and ass holes will flame you. Its just the way of the internet *gets flame shield*. But GOA is good.....but Masterdan is like, I MADE AN ORIGINAL GAME IT PWNZ0RZ YOUR N00B GAMEZ!!!! And that really gets old.....
YA NO WOTS EVEN MOAR ANNOYING.

PPL WHO KOMPLAN ABOUT MISTERDAN
ExposedReality wrote:
I'm not making anyone look bad other than you. I simply stated my opinion and the royal ass kissers came out to defend the king of the narutards. Loyalty, HA.

Face it, your insults are generic. No wonder you need an alt.

Fata wrote:
YA NO WOTS EVEN MOAR ANNOYING.

PPL WHO KOMPLAN ABOUT MISTERDAN

You know whats more annoying, people who use all caps and can't type.
That is so false Hog.

Try again pls.
Fata wrote:
That is so false Hog.

Try again pls.

Lol, I dont complain, I just state my opinion, and just looool.
Rugg wrote:
ExposedReality wrote:

My goal is not to insult, I'm playing defence to the attacks of very horrible brown nosers. (YOU) As far as using this key, I use it because there is a persona needed to state ones opinions, however when you and the little circle of drama queens get together (mainly Tye, 90% of sHiNoBi, and some scamps from WOTS who think they are 'in' or something) it becomes repetitive and annoying. I simply could deal without the internet drama that you all bask in so much.

Also, you talk about me and my immature insults and such yet you continue to battle me and stoop to my low level. Win'd/10. What a moron.
Dude. The Goa population is full of the coolest kids on Byond.

I think I smell some jealously :D
ExposedReality wrote:
Rugg wrote:
ExposedReality wrote:

My goal is not to insult, I'm playing defence to the attacks of very horrible brown nosers. (YOU) As far as using this key, I use it because there is a persona needed to state ones opinions, however when you and the little circle of drama queens get together (mainly Tye, 90% of sHiNoBi, and some scamps from WOTS who think they are 'in' or something) it becomes repetitive and annoying. I simply could deal without the internet drama that you all bask in so much.

Also, you talk about me and my immature insults and such yet you continue to battle me and stoop to my low level. Win'd/10. What a moron.

"continue to battle me and stoop to my low level"

Degraded yourself.

"What a moron."

Win.
Yet you continue to do so yourself. luler. And the fact that you do so in order to kiss a little ass makes it hilarious.

Rugg Wrote:
"What a moron."

Win.

I rest my case. ROFL
Rugg wrote:
ExposedReality wrote:
Rugg wrote:
ExposedReality wrote:

"continue to battle me and stoop to my low level"

Degraded yourself.

"What a moron."

Win.

.....And its a tie match! Lol, man e-arguments are the funniest.

ExposedReality Sounds like Chad(Spike) in a strange way(At least to me) lol :))

And to keep it on-topic I'll certainly be there to see what all the hype about your game is Dan as I've never really played it for a long period of time to get into it.
No spike loves GOA, this exposed realisty sounds more like cybergig, a fat jelous moron who judges a game based on premise and not execution, a true fool, somebody who should be hung upside down by his balls for his lack of constructive critisizm.

How do you think you should level up? hitting pbags? fighting monsters? We have a wicked AI system you can battle with if you wanted, but PvP is the most fun to be had on byond, oooh you have multiple keys, well i guess your not gonna say what it is because then i cant continue to pwn you by proving that you obviously havnt played the game you tool.

Theres not a chance youve played it, youve just read my blog, your such a dick-kisser.
PWNED HIM

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:
All I hear is the same insults over and over with nothing to back it up.

"You're a moron, you're an ass kisser, etc."

Lacking in some originality there aren't ya?

Sounds like you have some sort of qualm with the Shinobi group, and Tye in particular. Why is this? Hell I don't know, I was only around for the start of Gekisen.

Either way, all your arguments are moot points really. People like PvP, and oh guess what, PvPing is alot more fun than standing around to level. Plus may I add, PvP isn't the only way to level on GOA, sounds like you don't know this, but if you played you should.

I mean really, what you're speaking of here is all a matter of personal preference, and then some sort of vendetta you have against the Gekisen group.

If you have a problem with them, well keep it to yourself, and spare us your failed attempts at insults.

If you don't like the game, don't play it. Is it really that hard of a concept to grasp? You're allowed to have your own opinions of course, but then others are allowed to have their opinion of your opinion as well ;)

Yay for drama? No thanks. How about we just end this and be on with life? Sounds pretty reasonable.
lol, PR
ExposedReality wrote:
I simply could deal without the internet drama that you all bask in so much.

Yet you're more than happy to start BYOND drama under an alternate key, so that you won't lose face in the eyes of the people you're insulting. Of course, that's only an assumption, but you must have something to hide.

Personally, I don't like all the ass-kissing that goes on, but unlike you, I don't make an alternate key to say what I think. Grow some balls and don't hide behind a fake name.

He's probably bitter at sHiNoBi, because we've likely mocked and humiliated him.
*Yawns* One day left ^^
OMG I WONT B SLEEPING TONITE

OPEN IT TANITE AT MIDNIGHT SO I CAN FINALLY PLAY.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8