I completely agree with Exposed, and this post is full of flamers and suck-ups. I might give the game a try if I find time, but I've never been into naruto and if it sucks I'll make sure to be honest about it. I would expect the same with my games too.

It seems like Dan has too much of an ego and I understand that it's primarily fed by alot of suckups. I think the screenshots look great and it just may *be* the best naruto game out there, but that doesn't always make it a good game. Hopefully it has an actual story and meaning other than training and PK, if not then it's just another poorly-done DBZ game called "Naruto"
Dan, the game will need minigames or something more than PVP/PvAI otherwise the fighting will eventually get boring. Best way to do this is to have them do something else. Then when they get tired of that, they get back into fighting and vice versa.
Lg, I believe players are suggesting those things on the GOA forums. I can only assume Dan wants to first get the game up and weed out bugs that will appear once the beta comes out...then start up on secondary things such as Mini games and other things.

Naked, your game is the best on Byond.

/Suck up

Naruto has a lame story.

Train
Become Genin
Train/Kill
Throw in a Village war
Get Chuunin
Train
Kill
Fight/Kill Akatsuki
Eat Ramen and relax.
cant wait dude
Masterdan wrote:
No spike loves GOA, this exposed realisty sounds more like cybergig, a fat jelous moron who judges a game based on premise and not execution, a true fool, somebody who should be hung upside down by his balls for his lack of constructive critisizm.

How do you think you should level up? hitting pbags? fighting monsters? We have a wicked AI system you can battle with if you wanted, but PvP is the most fun to be had on byond, oooh you have multiple keys, well i guess your not gonna say what it is because then i cant continue to pwn you by proving that you obviously havnt played the game you tool.

Theres not a chance youve played it, youve just read my blog, your such a dick-kisser.

I know its not Spike it's just the way Exposed state's things and stuff and puts forward his arguments that reminds me of Chad's old Clan days arguing lol and only 1 more day :D Cant wait to play your game Dan :P
The Naked Ninja wrote:
I completely agree with Exposed, and this post is full of flamers and suck-ups. I might give the game a try if I find time, but I've never been into naruto and if it sucks I'll make sure to be honest about it. I would expect the same with my games too.

It seems like Dan has too much of an ego and I understand that it's primarily fed by alot of suckups. I think the screenshots look great and it just may *be* the best naruto game out there, but that doesn't always make it a good game. Hopefully it has an actual story and meaning other than training and PK, if not then it's just another poorly-done DBZ game called "Naruto"

Ill see you here, and im not too concerned about your opinion anyway.
You should be, honest opinions should be taken into account when developing your game. I mean I'm not going to literally go "OMG THIS GAME IS TEH SUX" I'll give you honest feedback, saying that you don't care about your player base isn't a good aspect.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS THE 5TH
The Naked Ninja wrote:
You should be, honest opinions should be taken into account when developing your game. I mean I'm not going to literally go "OMG THIS GAME IS TEH SUX" I'll give you honest feedback, saying that you don't care about your player base isn't a good aspect.

your not a player though, your somebody with an existing bias against me because you think im cocky, your going to automatically give slanted overly critical feedback in an attempt to take me down a peg, and ill never be able to take your feedback as honest feedback because youve said incredibly critical things about the game without having even seen it. However, I will take your feedback, and give it actual consideration, but im definetly going to care more about the comments I get from people with no bias against me.

And yes its the 5th! but i said itd be released ON the 5th, not at midnight, im still working on it and wont sleep till its done.
Fata wrote:

Naruto has a lame story.

Train
Become Genin
Train/Kill
Throw in a Village war
Get Chuunin
Train
Kill
Fight/Kill Akatsuki
Eat Ramen and relax.

It is the game creator who turns the lame into fun. It is about being creative....Naruto and DragonBall Z are sort of the same in that "Lame" sence...
Look at DBO2 and Fights of Legends, they both have the lame common DBZ things but they use their creativity that has really caught the eyes of the byond people. They think outside the box.
I haven't played GOA, but i've never really played naruto at all on byond or kept up with masterdan's post....but what masterdan needs to show is game play without just clicking the hud and stuff (i am not hating, so don't get your army to flame me..). Example, when you throw a kunai, will a scale come up making you center your arm balance for an accurate, stronger shot? Little stuff like that create good things.

Edit: Another idea, when there is a village war make it announce to every player in that village. To actually take control of the village they have to target the village's main HQ. And the villages HQ's health depends on the Top 5 Strongest players statistics in that village. The invaders have to defeat/destroy the building itself. And when they do, they receive some scroll.

Also when you kill other players, your crime rate goes up and all villages get notified and there will be a bounty places on your head etc. This way you create sub calsses already.
Its the 5th but why aint it runin?
(GOA)
MasterDan died in a car accident!
Just a heads up, no matter what I think of you I'll always be fair to your designs. I do think your cocky but I also think you have a good idea of what you're doing when it comes to designing this game. Not that I've ever really watched or played naruto, but from what I see it looks fun.

I'll only note any bugs or features that I have a problem with, assuming it ever runs today. You probably should've said something like "September 5th at 9:00 EST", that way you wouldn't have fan-boys bugging you all day.
Bakasensei wrote:

what realy? no...
Bakasensei wrote:

what realy? no...
Well, It will probably be out when Dan finishes whatever he needs to finish, afterwards maybe it would be released when everyone gets out of school.
O.O
but its half past eight here in swiss and i wanna play today!
any1 here?
itll be done soon, am very tired and fell asleep :(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8