ID:34703

Welp 2mrrow is The 11th >____> *Pulls Out Double Uzzis and Programs Nuke* Get Readdy
Please unbanned mi in game my nick name its Shotai
Sammeh did u know that 2 GM's on ur game abuse their powers they are falcon and ciexe....., we'll start with falcon he bans sum1 jus for taming by accident and Ciexe well he keeps using announce so many times wateva he says it always has to be in Announce and it lags the server also i Hop u take this seriously bcoz these 2 GM's are the reason y sum ppl quit the game.
hi sammy!i'm a friend of Hattori Hanzo he's a gm and i asked him if i can be gm too and he sayd maybe so i just wanna ask ya: can i plz be gm ? ;;) i am very trustfull and i never abuse my powers and i dont break the rules of your game...if you wanna talk my yahoo id is [email protected] see ya!
This is a well deserved facepalm moment...

*facepalm*
cn i be gm?
HOW DO I GM POWERS?
sammeh i use 2 always play your game but i cant because kaitlynn banned me so i was just sayin bout this new game on nsc but plz can u unbann me and can i b a gm lvl 1 or 2 but if u need me im probly on Naruto Rage Of The Eternal Shadows thx man if u do go 2 that game ask 4 dee