ID:34797

Naruto Chronology is well...done for...I have the host files and am willing to put the game up 24/7 for nowz...y'all have fun...I'll check in every once in a while to see how y'all are doing...

I will make mods and crapz to keep the game fine...just like...apply and crap on this post...

Byond Key:
Previous Experience: (I don't count random rips)
Reason's I should hire you:

Well, have fun now ya hear?

EDIT: Don't shoot me for doing this o.o Also, it will take about 15 minutes for the game to be up...Yes it's gonna be 24/7, no the lag won't be an issue :D
YOU HAVE HOST FILES NOT THE SOURCE YOU DON'T CHOOSE WHAT HUB YOU HOST ON ITS SET FROM THE RSC FILES AND STUFF!
I never said I would choose the hub it'd be on, I'm making a hub that I'll host that links over to my game...
But it won't show up on the hub as being LIVE, and also hardly anyone will search the hub for NC when they know it ain't live.
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:
But it won't show up on the hub as being LIVE, and also hardly anyone will search the hub for NC when they know it ain't live.

Well, actually, I have a transfer game, which is where you log into that game which is on my hub, and you click on the link to transfer over.