ID:35002

Elemental Warfare is going to go though some big changes and i'm not much of a RP so any advice would be great and i will work as fast as i can to get the game up. So if you have idea ideas for the game just post and i'll see what i can do about it.
FIRST COMMENT WOOT!!!
Have some info on the difference between the classes, and the elements.
Kirbys_big_fan wrote:

yeah but where could you put that kind of info at... i put them in the help verb but no one really even looks at it.
Archfiend Master wrote:
Kirbys_big_fan wrote:

yeah but where could you put that kind of info at... i put them in the help verb but no one really even looks at it.

You "COULD" have it to where after they select a element is says "This element does blah blah blah, do you want to have this as your element?" and make it a yes or no question. That would provide people with the needed info to choose an element. You could also do the same for the classes ;)...
Correct toby or just put it in the browser
The Refer System on EW is bugged, it resets your Class Level when you get a refer.
Uhm hi im a new gm on EW ^^...Nice to meet you all ...
hey could i have EW hostfiles pls
Add me on your pager plz and can you join me in EW im all alone :(
Oh when your on the forum you should make me a temp admin on there so i can make many great additions like a chatbox, a cool theme, and much more!
Austenbr423 wrote:
I'm now hosting 24/7 for elemental warfare!!
wow cool now i can play my favorite game all the time!!!
elemental warfare so far from what ive seen is a good game :D i wish i could code x_x i just don't know how you guys figure out the exact words to use when creating those lines of code
Such a dead project...
You could add a skill tree or some auto events :) - Masterdk
You could make elemental crafting o_O...
I would like to help you icon for this game so we can have more powers,clothes,buildings etc contact me asap.
you should make me admin XD