falcy y wont u bann me man it was my bro
Falacy host the paradise city plzzz
Falacy host bleach eternity PLEASE!!!!!!!
Kidkilla147 wrote:
U Kno Falacy ur very good in making games i play all ur games everyday u made a good DBZ Game Good Blech game have u ever thought to make a Good BeyBlade games good icons and stuff that would be fun just giving sujesstions that would be good though ur a good creator

I agree....but you can use more words to describe the Amazingness that is Falacy such as....Superb, Ultimate, and Godly. Now i know you have heard the rumors that Chuck Norris wishes he was Falacy...well they are true.....
Legato_frio wrote:
Kidkilla147 wrote:
U Kno Falacy ur very good in making games i play all ur games everyday u made a good DBZ Game Good Blech game have u ever thought to make a Good BeyBlade games good icons and stuff that would be fun just giving sujesstions that would be good though ur a good creator
Lol. wow.
I agree....but you can use more words to describe the Amazingness that is Falacy such as....Superb, Ultimate, and Godly. Now i know you have heard the rumors that Chuck Norris wishes he was Falacy...well they are true.....

The dbz and blech games r sweet keep making them!!:)
hey im trying to host paradise city but i cant. It would be helpful if you told me how to. its a good game and i like playing it.your games are great keep up the good work.

this game is cool
Hey Falacy

Could you give us a permanent host for DuelZ and Paradise City. Also Bleach Eternity when its finished Please ;D
RaveDream wrote:
Could you give us a permanent host for DuelZ and Paradise City. Also Bleach Eternity when its finished Please ;D

PC uses up too much CPU, Nobody even plays DuelZ, and BE will have one (or 3 probably)
wow you get alot of people saying "unban me plz" or "host sumthing sumthing..". Bet that gets annoying huh?
hey falacy do u need a coder im a real good 1
You probably aren't. Of course, neither is Falacy, so you may be awesome relative to him.
Popisfizzy wrote:
You probably aren't. Of course, neither is Falacy, so you may be awesome relative to him.

Aw, you read my blog thingy, how sweet =P
And as we've been over 1,000 times before; I'm better then 99% of the developers on BYOND. But keep spreading your lies, maybe someday somebody will fall for them =o
Falacy wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:

Aw, you read my blog thingy, how sweet =P
And as we've been over 1,000 times before; I'm better then 99% of the developers on BYOND. But keep spreading your lies, maybe someday somebody will fall for them =o

Make that 98%
I'm better than you at "DELEPONING" games fax j00 Falacy Butt Munch :/
i win >:)
i was noticing that paradise city has lately been down alot due to the lack of hosts, I was wondering if i could host the game for you, if so email me at [email protected]
hey falacy i was wonderin since im a longtime member on the forums -.- if i can join the guild
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
hey falacy i was wonderin since im a longtime member on the forums -.- if i can join the guild

become a BYOND member and you can join it lol

hey falacy. Its me quincy. id love to try PC and DuelZ. so... aw i dont know how to ask...
Wow, you let people pay for games that AREN'T your original IP? AND you ban them? Ridiculous, Man.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6