ID:35155

Interstellar Inc.

Note: the in-game clock is only coincidentally close to the real time this screenshot was taken. The in-game clock actually progresses at a 1:24 scale, and it starts off at 15:00.

Now you know.
And knowing is half the battle!

--

Looks pretty sexy. I like the interface.
For those who are wondering, Justin Knight asked, and I quote, "Interstellar Inc.?" when I hopped into Deadly Waters, he mentioned that he was just hosting Project Talon, and I mentioned that it's my most direct competitor versus Interstellar Inc. (even though both games are rather different).
Oooh! :D

Is this like SEx, from splatty?

Or is it like Escape Velocity?
I drafted a fairly long reply a few seconds ago, but realised that I probably shouldn't be announcing it formally just yet. It's nowhere near complete: right now, that ship cannot move and is an empty shell; though I've implemented some of the core mechanics to allow ship activity, the actual Components (literally, little /component objects) that allow that activity still aren't implemented enough to allow a complete ship design to be built.

In short, my game is vaguely similar to Starflight, so splatty's game is probably the closer match. However, the "big picture" I have for the game is unique enough that it's really hard to say what it's close to. Plus, I only know the barest handful about splatty's game to begin with.
Ohh! Smart man! See kids! He listens to the Warning of the Day!
Hmm, looks like it could be fun!
Heh, uninhibited reaction interface. Sounds dirty. r080t Pr0n FTW!
Jt wrote:
"...is vaguely similar to Starflight"

Sold!