ID:352322

Post your comments here!
Im Sorry this is Kaoni...My computer went off and when i got back on it wouldnt let me back on the game.
Im on the secong server
nevermind (D:)
the server wont lemme on cos' its out of date and needs new download, but it wont lemme do a new download, (on The Shinigami Rem server)...
I got banned..from PH now I cant play anymore..im sad now :(
In response to Master Soul Meister
I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?
I dunno what I did? O.o )?
For the most part, I'm home for the summer, and due to the bandwidth there, I'll mostly be available only for chat. For the times I'm at a spot with good bandwidth, if you're still banned, we can see about Patch joining us at The Last Conflict or Pokemon World Online, unless there's another Byond game you have in mind.
luckily im not band from Decel's server.
Bandwidth?
pick the game..i don't know any other games in mind.
I saw you there. Sorry I didn't stay for a round, I was playing Pokemon World Online. While I started badly by getting a Pokemon from the old man (bad for RP, since I should have waited for an RP event from my town professor), I met 5 Professors and the King, and I became assistant to Cerulian's Professor. She came to the Saffron School while I was studying what Pokemon I could, Talked to her, and she offered to spar with me. Michael the Abra was Wild and Aggressive, so I RPed him attacking without my orders, and even attacking me. She did not train her Horsea, so I either would dodge or block her attacks. She ended up taking me to Cerulean where I took a test. Two trainers got a Pokemon, Pokedex, and Pokeballs. Meanwhile, I got a Pokedex and was later offered to be her assistant. She is a bit of a kill stealer, constantly asking to take my kills, then she would take all coins possible. And yet she keeps wanting me to RP like her. It's equivalent to a PH RPer who RPs well, but rushes all the time before the RP gets good.
As for bandwidth, Wild Blue has a threshold at my house, meaning I can't stream Youtube videos, and thus, I don't trust using this connection to play games like Multiplayer Castle Crashers, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2, and Byond. I may have to wait until the end of Summer, when I'm back at school, assuming I can balance academics and personal life with this.
They have a pokemon world online?! I never knew.

I wont be on through..fri 1/2...sat...sun 1/2.
At the End of Summer...ok.