ID:35302

If your hosting, then you want to allow more than the default amount of maximum tcp connections. To do this download the following patches depending on OS.
Windows XP:http://torrentfreak.com/static/EvID4226Patch223d-en.zip
Windows Vista:http://216.32.65.34/~svb/h/vistapatch6.0.zip

This will simply make you more capable at dealing with large playerbase game hosting.

:) I always get people who host GOA to do this, so now i have a post to reference them to.
Good to know :)
Yay, thanks dan
dan i need to know ur msn add me [email protected]
Trigun506 wrote:

I dont add just anybody to my msn, As its a personal msn that i dont use with byond.

Try e-mailing me at [email protected] though
emailing go's to slow please tell me your msn i really need to speak to u
i sent u an email
dan ummm it wont let me logg on the second server for GOA
Goa is really laggy, and the servers arent reliable at all, but all in all its a great game, now only if you could fix the lag problem.
Meh, hes doing the best he can, all we can do is wait.
TY Dan.
dan if u can i really need to talk to u i cant et on ur game is if u can...im me at [email protected] i really need help
BleachBastard wrote:
Goa is really laggy, and the servers arent reliable at all, but all in all its a great game, now only if you could fix the lag problem.

? I don't see any lag now.
Dan, I installed it, and it said that I needed the Windows CD. You sure it's ok?
Sokkiejjj wrote:
Dan, I installed it, and it said that I needed the Windows CD. You sure it's ok?

its fine, say cancel and keep the new files. Windows doesnt like its operating system files tampered with.
works for me
Thanks Dan.
how do i become a host o.o i can handle about 125 with your game im sure since dmo is larger and i can handle about 150 on there so 100 would be the set rate im not home during the week an hour or 2 a day so that would be my check up time on the server
Trigun506 wrote: