ID:35339

He's so special, he really is.

The top 5 games, did he include GOA in that too then? =/

AND to top it off, he said NO ripped NBOLTS ROFL.
No doubt he's tried about fifty different passwords trying to hack my key, already had the first few waves of spammers on WOTS, I want you all to see who Goditz is, and Yeah, he did say something like "NO? isnt it ripped from an old source of mine" not on point, something to the nature though, I just like how he spazzes when I confront him about his ripping, sure, let him confront me out of the blue for false accusations, then call everything I worked on a rip and block me. This guy is under the age of 18. If he isn't I don't see why his parents let him use a computer when he's mentally a child.
Hm. This kid is an idiot. However, when you said he's under the age of 18, I'd like to point out so are several other BYOND users, such as myself, who are not necessarily immature in that nature such as Goditz. I just felt perhaps you were attacking us kids under 18 years old, but maybe I just have a misunderstanding.
This reminds me of a guy in City of Heroes who would use an even worse variation of "y'all".

Retard: "hay dude are yaw ready 2 kick some ass"
Retard: "yaw knocked that guy out pretty quickly"
Me: "Dude, yaw?"
Retard: "fine y'all then"

I don't think these people understand how contractions work.
Killerdragon wrote:
Hm. This kid is an idiot. However, when you said he's under the age of 18, I'd like to point out so are several other BYOND users, such as myself, who are not necessarily immature in that nature such as Goditz. I just felt perhaps you were attacking us kids under 18 years old, but maybe I just have a misunderstanding.

That's pretty much the majority of the BYOND population.

Goditz is so dumb.

Killerdragon wrote:

No no, I'm not attacking the age range, just I would be a sad panda if he were at that mind set at an older age.
Jesus CHRIST, he is stupid.
He's taking credit for the idea of learning skills from NPCs?

Wow... I guess his game predates Mega Man.
This quote from Goditz made me chuckle.

"The thing is I don't care that they have it. I released it on purpose to see what others would come up with seeing I can code anything I see in a byond game anyways. Whatever I see and like I'm gonna recode myself into my game. "
I'm done being Byonds work horse. All your staff does is treat me like shit when I bring you the most members out of anyone else you EVER had on this damn network.

You want that back let me know.

LOL New Quote
It seems Goditz has tried to blackmail digitalmouse (Owner of digitalbyond). He was about to buy out the servers so we wouldn't have one for BLN. Digitalmouse talked to me on MSN about it and he's not fond of Goditz either. He's just trying his absolute hardest to make me look like a ripper, Hell he was giving out ten sources to people who bring WOTS down, ten sources he used to further rip his game. Saying Rob ripped all his shit, he needs to look in the mirror and then laugh, because he is what he chooses to laugh at, a ripper. Oh and yes, such a work horse, nit picking from every game you can get your sleezy hands on calling yourself some sort of coder because you can change a few things and add a few things. I would like Goditz to see this and think real hard, without hurting himself, and say, "Gee, the real workhorses are the developer populus in general that have original games, not me, the guy who takes and takes from used things and uses his own money to try and bring a 2d online game down because I was called a ripper. Which I am." He chooses to deny his ripping by saying the ripped content he ripped was ripped before he even touched it. I don't see how that makes you better. But yeah, let me end it here, I can go on forever but people like him don't deserve that much.

Edit: I would also like to point out to all of you that he clearly stated he has money to folly with, but he himself isn't even a member of BYOND, take that into consideration with whatever he has previously said if you want a healthy laugh.
Wow. Goditz at his best, can someone please explain to me how this idiot brain-washed over two-hundred of byonds players?
ROFL LMFAO THATS JUST FUNNY
Haha i talked to goditz on msn and look at our very organized convo
Nick says:
——————/´ ¯/)
—————--/—-/
—————-/—-/
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`·_
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\
——--('(———-? ¯~/'--')
———\————-'—--/
———-'\'————_-·´
————\———--(
————-\———--\

Goditz says:
Stick that up your ass and spin bitch
Goditz says:
come meet me face to face
Nick says:
jer?
Goditz says:
see how bad ass your think you are then
Goditz says:
lillte shits
Goditz says:
just a bunch of bastered that didnt have daddies to raise them
Nick says:
ok i borugth wots down wheres my 10 srcs?
XzDoG wrote:
http://profile.myspace.com/ index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79213436

Goditz myspace.

LOL

That his myspace foreal?
Wow...Just...Wow.