ID:35348

Trunks Master

i guess this is the official server because a jew trys to run it

Wow...so because I'm jewish...and for 1 proud to be Jewish, it makes it bad that I consider it the official server?

No, believe it or not I actually have reasons that I call it the official server which infact, I feel like listing, later in this post.

As for now...this is being handled quite well by the BYOND staff, I'm glad they got my bug report and fixed the problem, but...this racism isn't only from this guy who stalks me everywhere...Everywhere I see him, he just uses insults that are as following: (and not limited to) "Jew-Boy" "Jew-ass" "jew" (used as a deragotory term.) "Jew-fag"

Now, these are but a few of the names that I've been called, and this is JUST HIM...

Now, he's made generalized statements such as: (and are also not limited to) "All jew's should rot in hell" "Jew's can suck my dick" "Jew's are money freaks who care nothing but about themselves" (mind you, I'm one of the major people helping newbies to play the game...what's this about caring only about myself again?

And once again, many more and not just by him...

I've seen along with this, racism, more prejudice to people of other faiths, and simply people insulting people for their beliefs (Like, I've seen people put down muslims, sayin they are all terrorists...WHICH THEY AREN'T..)

Well, I'm done with this rant...feel free to read why I consider it the official Naruto Chronology server below:

(Have a nice day!)

1.)I was originally the Game Manager...ingame I was what was called by some people "Head Mod" I had access to all the same files as Stego, at one point, and I was like the ingame helper...so I figure, since the numba 1 guy wasn't here to run it, the number 2 guy replaces him

2.) I am still running it on the same server as months ago when Stego was here...the same exact server...

3.)I'm the only server runner of this game that abides by the rules we've had, and have made thsi game great.

4.) I'm in the process of recreating this game from SCRATCH with my main man Tko doing all the major programming, and yes, we can use the icons legally, because we have all the iconners permission...we only need the iconners permission to legally use them...we don't need stego's.

5.) I can call my server whatever the hell I want to, if you don't believe it is...get over it and move on :-)
we hate jews.
I'm assuming that's Trunks Master in one of his over 35 keys...as I've had to ban all of them...>.< pain in da buttox...
no way. trunks master is way too epic to be us.
if you weren't talking about Naruto I would care.

Also Propaganda owns Trunks Master. And you.
Propaganda wrote:
we hate jews.

Need I remind you that your daughter, kalzar, is a dirty rotten jew* that's going to rot in hell.

Also, Jews will rot in hell....at least to any non atheist/jew. And if they're an atheist, they thing you're going to rot 6' under.

*-I'm not saying all jews are dirty or rotten...but this one is.
Moleboy wrote:
I'm assuming that's Trunks Master in one of his over 35 keys...as I've had to ban all of them...>.< pain in da buttox...

No, it's just EXGuo being a /b/tard-like troll.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Propaganda wrote:
we hate jews.

Need I remind you that your daughter, kalzar, is a dirty rotten jew* that's going to rot in hell.

Also, Jews will rot in hell....at least to any non atheist/jew. And if they're an atheist, they thing you're going to rot 6' under.

*-I'm not saying all jews are dirty or rotten...but this one is.

Don't generalize like that and assume things, you racist communist Nazi. I'm a Buddhist and I still think we're all gonna rot 6 feet under.
Listen I may be considered racist but I have nothing against Jews and their beliefs. I'm atheist I'm not rotting in hell theres no hell. So what if they don't believe Jesus is their lord. The Jewish religion was before the Christians religion . Christians are ignorant and believe Jesus was white. Bull, during that time and place they were BLACK yes black.
So over all I don't care it's just that you all need to grow up! Religion is pointless prove to me theres any god and I'll believe. If you don't agree with someone just shut the fuck up. As for all you Jew hating and shit talking fucks I have this for you. Suck my dick and shut the hell up I'm sure a lot of people are tired of hearing up this shit. If fucking idiots would stop harassing people there wouldn't be complaints. Just because a person complains about a legitimate reason that you don't like doesn't mean harass him.
Oh and all religious people will rot 6 feet under no offense.
Nonreligious people will rot ~2 metres (metric ftw) under too. :P

Jesus wouldn't have been black, if he existed - he would have been swarthy, but not black.

Incidentally, Moleboy, I don't know why, but Naruto looks fairly fat in the background picture. I think it's a visual illusion or something, but it looks hilarious.
ROFL YOU FUCKING JEW
Religion is used by mankind to explain things that are unexplainable,in other words religion is created to explain things that man can neither comprehend or fully understand. Not that I have anything against Jews, Christians or any other religions
Welcome to teh interwebz, home of the anonymous asshole.

The problem is that the average white male 14 year old social ineptian sitting in front of his computer whacking off to pron!!1! has no idea the magnitude of pain and suffering that things like anti-semitism and racism have inflicted in the world. So, in childlike ignorance, he makes fun of what he cannot understand, finding comfort in it, like a blanket of rotting maggots. LOlol niggerjewfag becomes a joke, blind to the lynched and gassed corpses behind it like a clown in a deathmask. No humor, they chide as the ghosts of executed children and raped women cry from graves recorded in film.

Sometimes, the very absurdity of such humor can be amusing to those who appreciate its irony. But, just as often, its depressing to those with any sense of history and who are aware of the appalling parallels that exist even to this day. (Think genocide is done? Look at Bosnia, Darfur, etc.....)
way to be a downer.
First, you should not be prejudice against prejudice people. (Joke, if people were smarter, I wouldn't have to write this.)

Second, the area that Jesus and his parents were from was in the middle east (Bethlehem), so he would have been middle eastern, not white or black. He existed, I'm an athiest, and I accept that he existed, get over it as it is his divinity that is suspect. (Less on this later.)

But mostly, there is no point in hating somebody because of their race or birthplace. There are so many more reasons to hate people that makes uncontrollable things inconsequential. (I didn't choose to be who I was born as, no one did. So screw racism, nationalism, and prejudice.)
BlackBirdOmega wrote:
First, you should not be prejudice against prejudice people. (Joke, if people were smarter, I wouldn't have to write this.)

Actually, if there were a better way to convey body language, facial expressions, etc. over the internet, you wouldn't have to write that.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Actually, if there were a better way to convey body language, facial expressions, etc. over the internet, you wouldn't have to write that.

Touche Mr Fizzy, touche.