ID:35428

Well this isn't so much of an I'm leaving post because I know I'll probably be back. This is more of a post of I don't have any time for BYOND right now so I'll be handing over my current project to a team or individual.

I will not be openly releasing this one like my last ones. I realize that was an idiotic move on my part and it shouldn't have happened. Nothing I can do to change that now though. The game is only about a 3 weeks to 1 month of progress but its got quite a few of the core systems in already.

One thing that I do ask though is that whoever takes over the project, please, please, do not release the source. I will be picking a trust worthy and competent programmer or development team. Whoever wants it just reply to this or pm me on MSN. I'll be on it for a few hours today.
lol im a trstwrthy coder n im rly 31337
ZOMG KAN I B GEE EM? IM RLY ASUM GM CUZ NOBODY TALK BAC 2 ME WEN I TEL WUT TO DO!~
Cool, another source.

brb azn stuff
Can i take it over? I've been interested in picking up DM again. I coulda swore i had you on MSN, apparently you're offline or i don't see it.
No time for BYOND?
Perhaps you should post some of the details about the game?
I'd be happy to take it over for you if you want? Talk to me on AIM or MSN sometime.

Kinda sucks that you're leaving, now I can't pester you with questions.
there arent good coders who would use somebody elses source >_> because good coders can make their own game and gain no satisfaction from making somebody elses.
Lord of Light would probably be the last peron I would pick.
Mark is never on MSN =( I know he didn't block me too.
Masterdan wrote:
there arent good coders who would use somebody elses source >_> because good coders can make their own game and gain no satisfaction from making somebody elses.

I'm sorry to say this Masterdan but you have to grow up. This source is being handed off to be completed, not to spite anybody or just for the hell of it. When dealing with any sort of major project, multiple times the source is handed to other programmers. Its not about satisfaction for yourself or gaining praise. You have the entirely wrong idea about what it is to create something of your own for others to enjoy. You always claim to be doing it for the players but in reality your just doing it to make yourself feel better. Otherwise you wouldn't act this arrogantly all the time. I know, I've been there before.
Rugg wrote:
Lord of Light would probably be the last peron I would pick.

Masterdan would be the last person I'd pick. :O