ID:35438

I haven't done flash in a while, and this morning was playing around with actionscript in a little gravity engine I wrote a while ago. I tweaked some physics, and added an interactive menu with sliders where you can tweak the main physics variables from the swf. To get the menu, just click the blue button that says "Physics Settings".

I know, the design on the menu and buttons is just a solid blue box. My main focus was the actionscript, not the interface. Tell me if there are any bugs.
Also note that changing certain friction or bounce greater than one will cause it to gain speed when it hits walls or rolls on the floor. Thats not a bug.

http://files.byondhome.com/Spade489/ballThrowSliderBeta.swf
Boing~
I actually liked it, You've got great talent at flash. You're can only get better :)
That's really cool. I did find one or two bugs, though: if you click the "Physics Settings" button while the physics settings box is open, it disappears but the 'X' to close it doesn't. Also, if you set gravity to 0 the ball starts to float in the air, when really it should just not drop to the floor if you put it somewhere.
I do think that that's really cool, though.
[EDIT] Just found another one - if you set the Bounce setting to what I assume to be 0.5 or something, the label showing the number just displays '-'.
Boing~
Lmao