ID:35491

There is a place in Sudan, that is called Darfur, hundreds of thousands of people have died for NO REASON, maybe millions. The people who live there are getting killed, raped, abused, and now are being malnurished.

Please people, do something to support Darfur, Sudan, save a LIFE, save thousands. Donate your time and/or money. People need your help, and sitting at your computer playing BYOND games (not that I'm against them...I LOVE THEM...but there is a time for games and a time for realism), should take an hour, get up from your chair, and donate to a Darfur cause.

They need your help, and with your help, 1 person, can save a lot.

I'm doing this to raise awareness...so please people, don't make this post in vain.
This girl in schools been telling me about it. Its pretty bad.
It's pretty damn horrible.
Too many causes, so little money. Think about this: There are a TON of diseases that are not only killing, but will continue to kill a astronomical number of people, so while it may sound sick, there are better places for me to place my money, most important of which is research into Crohn's Disease(which I have). I'm sure there are other places where people who can't afford to donate 30 million dollars every year can easily put their time and money into. Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't put any money into it, it's just that it shouldn't necessarily be a priority.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Too many causes, so little money. Think about this: There are a TON of diseases that are not only killing, but will continue to kill a astronomical number of people, so while it may sound sick, there are better places for me to place my money, most important of which is research into Crohn's Disease(which I have). I'm sure there are other places where people who can't afford to donate 30 million dollars every year can easily put their time and money into. Now, I'm not saying people shouldn't put any money into it, it's just that it shouldn't necessarily be a priority.

Genocide is an affront to human civilization and can more easily be solved, thus saving our conscience and humanity, than diseases.
I'm not against curing disease's and things of that sort, but like Worldweaver said, it's much simpler to save lives this way. Let's work on this while we can, thousands are dying a week, if we can stop this, we can slow down the death rate enormously. Then afterwards we can work on the diseases (I'm saying this as a 14 year old boy with cancer). Now, also keep in mind unfortunately, the U.S. can't be the world's Police Officer...thus we need help from other countries to work in Darfur.
There are already too many people in the world. We actually need more people to die. Donate to the cause today by spreading anthrax and AIDS!
seriously. this is darwin's survival of the fittest theory in action!

don't you support evolution? don't you?!
No.
Well I do, sort of. Lulz.
I once had a cure for AIDs, but it was deemed "cruel" and "inhuman".
I thought, hey! What if we get everyone with AIDs, and relocate them to some island somewhere, and they couldn't leave?
All visitors would have to take an AIDs test going in and out, and if they are positive, they stay.

Boom. AIDs suddenly cured when we blow the island up.
Same for any other "uncurable" disease.