ID:35555

This Sunday marked the 4th year since Duel Monsters Online was released. If you're a regular you were probably wondering why nothing special happened for this occasion.

Although we did have a plan, things didn't turn out how we expected. We're still waiting on external forces. The global plan is stalled until things start to happen, it's out of my hands for now.

This doesn't mean the plans are canceled, I still intend to continue with them once things fall into place.
Do we have to wait for the plans in suspense or are you going to tell us???
I'd like to reveal more information, but I'm concerned that things may fall apart and I'll have to do something different. Players don't respond well to plan changes, so revealing too much has backfired in the past.

This is why I generally don't allow things I do to rely on others. Hopefully things come together soon.
Download button on the DMO hub doesn't work properly. It says:

Server is awaiting certification.
Version could not be verified. Check your internet connection and try again.

Any idea why?
Whats up with DMO?
how long do u think this is going to take? dont need to tell me your plans or anything, but just aproximatly how long?
thanks

if your adding new stuff please add the new cards it would be great to play with the new sets, would make tourneys more interesting lol
People have been asking kaj to add new cards for years.

Bottomline...

Not enough room to add them.
why hasent the game been up
The download button has been taken down. People who has clicked the download button could possibly still host thogh.
kiero jugar apuren
Kajika wrote:
I'd like to reveal more information, but I'm concerned that things may fall apart and I'll have to do something different. Players don't respond well to plan changes, so revealing too much has backfired in the past.

This is why I generally don't allow things I do to rely on others. Hopefully things come together soon.
WHATS UP IT DMO
kaj y isnt dmo up my friends keep bugging me bout it. r u updating new things?or ne new cards perhaps?
is dmo for sure even coming back up?
idk wat i want to kno
when is DMO coming back ????????
Global plans?
Stalling?
Plans disrupted?

Terrorist
D.T.O wrote:
kaj y isnt dmo up my friends keep bugging me bout it. r u updating new things?or ne new cards perhaps?

If he was doing that then he should keep the download button on the hub still so we can still play.
then wat u think is going on?
dmo is back
Page: 1 2