ID:3559

If you download the hosting files. Do me one favor, don't host the game if my server is up. The game is still under development and my server is going to have the most recent updates (like bug fixes). So it'd be wise to just join my server if it's up.
where do i get the hostfiles plz

Perhaps you don't. If I remember correctly, this may have been in response to people hosting an old version that was leaked. If Justin Knight were to make the files available then he'd likely have a working download link on the hub page.
ok
Replying to my second oldest blog post... 3 years later. Do you really think nothing is going to change in 3 years? Yes, in 2005 and 2006 I had host files available but I saw some really awful servers run by newbie hosts so I removed them.

Then in a ply to get more community members I put up a version for a submarine game community, but one of my moderators said it was up for download and a bunch of people got those. That's what ACWraith was talking about. That was in 2007. After that I only sent hosting files to trusted people, who didn't host very often. Then in the summer of 2009. I asked ACWraith not to remove Deadly Waters from BYOND Strategy, but he removed it a month and a half later due to me not hosting it. I was working that summer, and the game lost most of its popularity since then. The game has some very poorly programmed original systems that need revamping, and it also needs more of a tutorial area. I've switched gears, and have been working on Project Talon recently, but there has been little interest in that too since I haven't worked on that in 2 years.