ID:35661

Smash Bros. Brawl's release date was delayed to Feb. 10. I'm saddened at this news, but I'm a loyal fan to the series, so I'll wait it out.
It's more then an agreeable extention. Considering of course the amount of time already waited pre release. I'm certain everyone will think little of it a week or so prior to it being purchasable.
Toel wrote:
It's more then an agreeable extention. Considering of course the amount of time already waited pre release. I'm certain everyone will think little of it a week or so prior to it being purchasable.

Its two more f*cking months

Its two more f*cking months

I get an oh so distinct feeling you'd rather crucify someone for this rather then look at the benefits. I'm sure the Las Angelas event can hold everyone with transportation over. Even then those who go can put up data for others. And even at the upmost zenith of anticipation I'm you'll find prudence in this matter will be rewarded.
I don't really care, although I'm a diehard fan of the game, I can wait it out. Two more months is nothing compared to how far back they pushed Spore. Or Team Fortress 2.. (That was a 10-year delay nearly!)
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Awww man I feel so sorry.
Man so when you do massive update?