ID:35838

Keywords: design, wtf
I'm particularly fond of clever wordplays, so this one tugs at my heartstrings:

Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

I tend to make prolific use of a lot of sci-fi Wikis as of late because they're veritable gold mines of information that you can use, often with very little modification, in your sci-fi games.

Another particular favourite site of mine is the following, which is sadly not nearly as funny:

Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki
I wanted to make some word play on Wookie and rookie, but in the end I gave up and posted this.
If I say what I'm going to say, I know I'm not going to get laid in a long time, but...

*twitches*

It's spelled Wookiee.
Yes, but can you spell the name of their homeworld without looking it up? I can! Er, I mean, I know someone who can.
Kashyyk?

[Edit:] Darnit, missed a Y...
I only know it's Kashyyk or whatever because of SWG.
When is it established that Chewbacca lives on Endor (or one of it's moons)?
In the New Jedi Order literature after the fall of the Empire. To be honest, I've never read any of it.
Jtgibson wrote:
In the New Jedi Order literature after the fall of the Empire.

I haven't read the NJO stuff but everything else I've read seems to have him either baby sitting the Solo kids or just floating.
DarkView wrote:
floating.

As in free fall, as in spacewalking?

"Hey, Chewie, I didn't know you could spacewalk without a spacesuit."
Rrrrghghg? Rrrr... (Roughly translated: Wait, I'm not wearing a spacesuit? Oh crap.)
*Wookieesplatter*

Yes, I posted this just so I'd have an excuse to coin "Wookieesplatter".
DarkView wrote:
When is it established that Chewbacca lives on Endor (or one of it's moons)?

ENDOR IS A MOON :O
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Endor

The gas giant is known as Endor. The moon is known as the Forest Moon of Endor, but is often called Endor for short.

Owned, geek style.