ID:36130

Keywords: poop, youtube, ytp
What is your opinion on these?

Personally, I like a fair bit them. However, it's begun to spiral out of control. Too many people are whoring out those CD-i scenes. Don't get me wrong, alot of these are nicely done, but there are just too many of the bad to keep track of the good. To put it bluntly, YTP is becoming the Dragonball Zeta of YouTube.

I admit, I've made my fair share of them(about 6 actual, I think), but I'm at least trying to branch out onto other things. My latest video only had about 2 seconds of CD-i footage.

Back on subject, I believe that the entire Poop craze will die down in a few months. I'm hoping that the wave of idiots die down and the people who make the good ones keep up their work.

Yes, I already know some of you will disagree with me, but here's my opinion anyway. Ciao.
What in the hell are you talking about?
Popisfizzy wrote:
What in the hell are you talking about?

Here's an example of Youtube Poop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocGLR5NQ1z8
Why the hell does this bother you? Just don't visit those videos. Honestly, do you really have nothing to do with your life so you sit around looking for these? I didn't even know these existed until you posted about it, and still, it does not bother me. I see nothing wrong with it at all...

If this honestly gets in the way of your daily life I suggest you change whatever the hell it is you are doing with your life.
I'd call myself a YouTube addict, but apparently I'm not part of that subgroup. I don't think I've seen one of those before... I'm not exactly sure what I just saw either. ;)
The Zelda CDi ones are terrible. The only good ones are the ones that involve the following: That's-a mama luigi to you Mario! MAMA, MAMA LUIGI!?!
Cavern wrote:
Why the hell does this bother you? Just don't visit those videos. Honestly, do you really have nothing to do with your life so you sit around looking for these? I didn't even know these existed until you posted about it, and still, it does not bother me. I see nothing wrong with it at all...

If this honestly gets in the way of your daily life I suggest you change whatever the hell it is you are doing with your life.

Actually, one of the sites I frequent has people who post them down all the time.
It's a stone luigi. You didn't make it!
Elation wrote:
It's a stone luigi. You didn't make it!

It's a Koopa Football Player. You didn't make it!
I FELL FOR HOURS