ID:36144

Keywords: byond, membership

Poll: Do you think I should renew?

You need to! 69% (25)
It's really not worth it. 30% (11)

Login to vote.

My membership expires in 14 days, 9 hours... I'm not sure if I'm going to renew it right away either.

Just figured I'd let you all know just in case, I don't really have the dough to throw at BYOND at the moment so I'll probably make a section for FoL on Meteorhigh.com where I'll update.

I wonder if my page will save until I do decide to reestablish my membership, or will I have to start it all over? I'm not really sure but I hope so!

Oh well I have a little over a week to decide what I want to do with it, but this place doesn't seem active enough to be worth the immediate effort, what do you guys think?
Pretty sure it stays the same unless they changed it up. Mine stayed the same since my free byond membership trial.
Yeah, it will save, don't worry. Also, you should renew it. Most people won't go to MeteorHigh.net to check the Fighters of Legend updates, or they might forget, or not know about it. This is easier access. =/
WE LOVE YOU! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!
I'm pretty sure those that care will check out the FoL site, and if not then oh well. I'll probably renew sometime just not right away.
If you want you can just use the Teka blog to link to the site whenever you announce an update or something...I think I gave you posting abilities if you're still in it.
That would be great Ice, I just wonder if non-members can post on other blogs.
Yea I think they can, as long as its checked somewhere in the site prefs or something.
If you enjoyed the use of the pager and your member page enough to resubscribe, sure. If you don't think you're going to get much use out of it right now, then hold off on it, if you ever resubscribe.
I rarely open the BYOND client, I like my member page for the updates and I'd love to support BYOND if possible, but I'm sure I won't be able to.

Sadly my server won't support DMCGI either, so I won't be able to allow BYOND users to comment on a FoL site without signing up.