ID:361669

Post your comments here!
Why the heck am I banned from a server I never been on?
UNBAN ME PLZ :C
So, It's been some time since we had our... disagreement. Can I get back in the server now? I do really like playing this game.
Huge mega nerd ban permanently forever please.
I wasn't banned, but I'm posting a comment here anyways just to be different!
Wow, you just ban all sorts of people!
Just messaging you to let you know there was some form of abuse because the moment I started playing It was metad to auto know who I was, and then an emote went up the moment they attacked, never rp stole from me, but did anyways.
Please check message...
bans for no reason
pretends its justified
blocks
about to have the party van come ROARING in

lmao you fucked up. this person has abused and manipulated a child into sexual acts, which as far as i know are currently ON THEIR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW. i shit you not, this is 100% true. pretty sure they have pics of teens as young as 14 from what i have been told. i know a kid who's spoken to me about it himself so if anyones curious to the validity of the claim just hit me up lmao. only reason i didnt jump on it sooner is because the kid in question said that they didnt wish any harm on this deplorable shit bag, but fuck that.

this just goes to show what an absolute piece of TRASH this person is, and how they are able to be a member on this damn site is appalling. maybe next time youll actually think of your actions before you go doing stupid shit, you awful, awful person. regardless, dont think youre going to just get off with a get out of jail free card. im doing my duty to report the abuse and see that justice is set forth in motion.

please, do not sympathize with this manipulative and very abusive monster. my blood's boiling right now honestly. id beat this shitbag up if i knew him in real life, fucking hell.
In response to Yuuko Kanoe
This much salt, over a ten minute quick ban.

Mmm. My fries are gonna be delicious for months.
Lmao, kinda sad you seem so shameless about it...you do realize being called a pedo is a bad thing, right? I also think it's natural to feel "salty" over someone you believe to be abusing children...just my two cents.
In response to Gigantopithecus
Gotta switch to an alt? Kinda sad.

But I can call you a pedophile too. Doesn't make it true. I can talk about that time you stabbed a homeless woman to death in an alley behind little caesers. Doesn't make it true.

Of course I'm going to be shameless about stupid shit people make up. Only an idiot would do otherwise. You've gotta be new to the internet.

As for the 'salt'? Yeah, it's purely over a ten minute ban. Considering their dumb little rant came out of nowhere right after it.
Man, I thought pretending to be a girl on the internet was truly pathetic. But being a pedophile is probably worst than that.
A year later and still nothing.

Guess I could ride this all the way to the senate! Time to sign up with the republicans!
Man, that senate joke was painfully accurate in hindsight, given who they keep putting up.

Also, four years! Still waiting.