ID:36181

Keywords: music
Congrats! That has to be one of my favorite Winter songs!
O_O Electric Violin? I swear, I'd learn to play one if I knew where to buy one of those!
Excellent band, though I wouldn't relate them to Floyd, who are infinitely better.
There's a coincidence. I recently added some Savatage videos to my YouTube playlist. =)
Excellent!

I love the TSO (and Wizards in Winter has an especially cool vibe around it thanks to that awesome light display I'm sure everyone's now familiar with) I also really like their collaborations with Metallica...

Enjoy the show! I'm sure the music is even cooler live*

[Edit:]*This sounds like a "duh!" comment, but there are plenty of musical acts that need studio editing and polish to sound good, and come out terrible live... But music like that of the TSO is not of this kind... Hearing it live would give it much more energy and force...
Neat clip! I wonder if that tune was inspired by ABBA's Intermezzo No. 1. If you get a backstage pass, ask them.
Well, each ticket was 60.00 Canadian, so we're decently close to the stage -- in a converted hockey arena, we're stage left, one section to the right, 19th row -- but I doubt we'll get any closer than that. ;-)

(You know, it's funny. I just realised that CAD is now the real money and the 62.27 it'd cost in USD would be the cost in food stamps.

Heh, I'm such a bitch.)
Hm, I've never heard of them. They remind me of Dream Theater more than anything.
Most people know it from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqExHV99iPQ
Jtgibson wrote:
(You know, it's funny. I just realised that CAD is now the real money and the 62.27 it'd cost in USD would be the cost in food stamps.

Heh, I'm such a bitch.)

After three years living in the states having my friends ridicule me over the CAD, you can not even comprehend how I've redefined bitch. Go CAD!